Page 417 of 474 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Tim Pool's House Burglarized, Shots Fired, It May Be Political

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Rapid Intel Update: Moore County, NC

the problem with the Ga. election is the same with most states with 'blue' enclaves. Warnock won Savanna, the ATL metro and the Columbus areas. the rest of Ga went with Walker. In my La., what NOLA, Baton Rouge and Shreveport want, they get at the expense of the rest of the state. lets face it, there is very little common ground between the 'blue' and the 'red' areas of the country. the next civil war won't be between blue and grey armies. No, the next war (which I feel is already underway) will be neighborhood against neighborhood, house to house and maybe even room to room. When 'Joe Sixpack' finally wakes up and sees what's happened to the country, he ain't gonna be happy. It remains to be seen if his awakening will have any impact at all or if its already too late. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Country singer John Rich announces alternative to liberal, cancel culture banks - 'Old Glory Bank'

Country music singer John Rich on Wednesday announces the creation of a new bank for Americans who support freedom of speech and have concerns about their existing bankers punishing them – and their accounts – for publicly backing issues that their banks don't support.

The bank is called Old Glory Bank and its being led by Rich, conservative commentator Larry Elder, and Dr. Ben Carson, former 2016 presidential candidate.

The best way to beat the system is to build a new one.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...anks-old-glory