Page 77 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Lets hope Trump does better for himself than he did in Louisiana tonight..Another Democrat takes the reigns..

It's the same democrat. The governor was re-elected.

Source: Trump Was Tested for Deliberate Food Poisoning at Walter Reed Military Hospital – WarRoomShow

Third source confirms an Infowars original report that Secret Service is investigating event as a potential assassination attempt

BREAKING: WHITE HOUSE RELEASES STATEMENT … Trump Made Unannounced Stop at Walter Reed Hospital — “Worrisome and Unusual” Incident

FBI Agent Investigating Satanic Ritual Abuse Reportedly Carried Out by Clintons Killed – Watch Live

The Alex Jones Show - November 20, 2019 -
    The swamp is more sinister than you’re led to believe… tune in!