Page 1 of 474 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Default The Civil War Thread

Over the past five years there have been a dozen posts on the coming Civil War which makes it difficult to keep track of historical trends, lets keep the posts here for future reference, I'll cut and paste a few of the older posts at a future time but let's start with this manifesto that was put on line this week:
    Civil Wars and Woes: Part One
    By: Johnny Paratrooper
    February 3rd, 2019
    From my modest historical and military understandings, I believe we can expect social and structural fracturing along the lines of the Spanish Civil War of 1936-1939. I expect those lines to exactly follow the 1936-1939 splits.Specific examples, like the International Communists distancing themselves from Anarcho-Communists and the Catholics/Christians not being able to pick a side can be seen on TV right now in living breathing “on-demand” HD mega-color 24/7. The 1936-1939 social fracturing occurred along racial, religious, and regional lines, but also international lines as well due to Spain’s diverse multicultural global society. Spain’s diversity was a direct result of the collapse of Latin America and the hard fall of the Spanish Empire beginning in the late 17th and early 18th century. Many of Spain’s global colonists abandoned their colonial expeditions in favor of looting their respective vassal states and fleeing back to the old country. The west is experiencing this again a la Latin America, China, Africa, and the Middle East. On an enormous and unprecedented scale. Clearly, the elite are using the same playbook. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_Reforms) The fall of the Spanish Monarchy reminds me of the fall of the Clinton/Obama/Bush Cartel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bourbon
    These occurrences are obvious to any student of history and occur with consistent regularity (See Iraq circa 2005 and the “Current Year” situation in Venezuela). These social and structural fractures also occur the same exact way during times of peace. Peace makes for strange friends. War is no different. War is life without Peace; Peace is life without war. Life is the only common denominator and the greatest common factor. This is “Life”.
    The Spanish Communists of 1936-1939 are known for their famous fighters and camp followers like Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, and Eric Blair (AKA George Orwell). Those famous celebrities fought in the civil war and supported it any way they could. We have already seen in our very own countries a plethora of famous people who are more than willing to support death, destruction, and mayhem. In our own nations, our celebrities, police, and politicians pretend to be friends with Antifa and Islamists. However, do the beautiful socialites hang out with diseased, mentally ill homeless Antifa and hardline Jihadis? No, they don’t. This is the social equivalent of the varsity football team inviting the chess team and skater kids to the gymnast, dance squad, and cheerleader pajama party. It just isn’t going to happen. Sure, they go to the same Islamic-Marxist indoctrination camps, and maybe attend a social function or two when they must, but they are not friends by any stretch of the imagination. They stick to their own, despite their many denouncements when you object to participating in their mandatory fun time. If you watch the documentary I have linked below, you will see the Anarcho-Commies look like a rough bunch of Angela Merkle and Bernie Sanders types. Meanwhile, the International Commies were well connected, talented, and seemingly attractive politicos. We see these same social parallels all around us. I witness them in living color every day. Please read the two links below to follow my point more closely.
    Check out this video linked here. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/01/john-boch/video-antifa-member-shot-to-death-after-drawing-down-on-eugene-or-cops-in-school/
    As I was proof reading this article for grammar and spelling, this happened in real time. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/01/john-boch/antifa-attacks-ieds-found-at-eugene-or-police-headquarters-after-shooting/
    Imagine if that lunatic sporting a “Smash the Patriarchy and Keep Calm” shirt had executed two cops, multiple administrators, and a classroom of cisgendered middle school kids with that semi-automatic combat handgun? Would the celebrities call for a gun ban while CNN runs file photos of middle school kids? Or would they abandon their comrade as an “Anarchist” and not a real “Comrade”. The answer is: Abandon, Ignore, or Counter Spin the narrative. A process that the Anarcho-Commies will quickly understand. Currently, they engage in a cover-for-action for each other, however the Anarcho-Commies will eventually realize they are not invited to the “after party”. The 1936-1939 Spanish Communists abandoned the Anarcho-Commies because they were far too extreme and committed wild atrocities (Like banning money in favor of trade and barter). During the first couple days of that body camera video being posted, the comment section was deeply divided. It looked like a 4Chan Board and a WRSA comment section combined with feminists and illiterate keyboard smashers defending the “poor kid who was crying for help”. Needless to say, any support and excuses for the offender were not at all well-received and the over-whelming majority of comments were similar to the following.
    Thank God; please shoot to kill all Antifa Members; bless our police; MAGA!
    It read (to me) as if fathers and mothers around America were praising those brave officers for their less-than-superb take down, and perfect barrel-to-brains sight picture. 60 million Americans who voted for Trump can see the writing on the wall. Everyone in America works with at least one of these Pro-Commie supporters or has one (if not more) in their own family. Just the same as the Spanish Civil War. The Spanish, Americans, and Europeans as a whole, can see the writing on the wall. This is currently unfolding, and accelerating, all over again. There is no stopping this. Nothing can undo decades of Marxist indoctrination and Koranic studies. We can only go forward from here, because they will not stop.
    The Spanish Nationalists, in my opinion, were the biggest victims of the 1936-1939 Civil War. They tried their hardest to protect their cities and land interests, knowing Civil Wars destroy wealth in at least three ways. First by destroying the public trust, second by destroying the industrial production, and third, by draining the wealth. The aristocrats and their supporters in the northern portion of the nation are the blood and heritage that saved the historically strategic peninsula during the “Reconquista”, and, it makes sense that Stalin would attempt to destabilize or seize this land in 1936 before launching a full invasion against Europe. This is the same strategy that Rome and Islam had previously attempted during antiquity. The Spanish Military, mostly loyal to the Nationalists during the civil war were tasked with the protection of the industry, roads, trade routes, and ports. The Spanish military was also very weak, and 100% concerned with foreign invasion during these years of instability. Does this sound Familiar? It should so far. Keep reading because it only gets better. And the parallels get much deeper. Including the foreign fighters and subversives. They are back, and better than ever.
    The Spanish military had several inter-rank conflicts which resulted in limited force-on-force engagements and the banishment of unreliable or over-zealous generals and their soldiers to friendly foreign lands. The military was not interested in killing Spanish citizens, nor were they interested in seizing any land or resources. They had no reason to arbitrarily seize territory in their own country. The country was theirs to begin with and they could only lose support and/or precious soldiers in the fields of battle. The civil war was a zero-sum game for the Spanish Military. Anything anyone did during the Spanish Civil War (All Sides) was a costly, hard earned disaster and everyone kept everyone very busy; or ignored them entirely. Negating any effect either group had on the other. The Spanish civil war is a micro-cosmic version of WW2. All the key players are the exact same. The Nationalists won because they held the moral and ethical high ground. The military committed little-to-no atrocities and continued to defend the national borders and territories during the entire civil war. We pro-Westerners are the New Spanish Nationalists circa 1936. This article applies to Americans, Canadians, and Europeans in the new resistance the same global threats. The Islamic-Marxist Alliance, henceforth referenced as “J-Com” (Jihadis & Commies) will engage “Free Force” within the next couple years. Probably whenever South Africa or France/UK/Germany kicks off their genocide. This will be something like a dozen Venezuela-Columbia, South Africa, and Iraq/Afghanistan wars combined into one giant mess, depending on your geography and human terrain. In some areas, like my hometown of Baltimore, I expect to see Rwandan and Yugoslavian style ethnic conflicts. In the Rockies, it will be like Afghanistan in the Mountains, and Baghdad in the cities. To any well-read American partisan, you should know I am paraphrasing the well-traveled, well-trained, and well-studied fiction and non-fiction author “Matthew Bracken”. For the uninitiated, his website is linked here. https://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com All writings are a must read.
    I am a history student at a major Islamo-Marxist Reeducation University in the Baltimore, Maryland area. One that is heavily infiltrated and funded by the Chinese Confucius Societies and the Saudi Kingdom. This article contains some very important intelligence that you should be wary of. https://www.businessinsider.com/china-threat-to-america-fbi-director-warns-2018-2/ The Islamists use the same script as the Chinese. The Spanish Civil War is the best modern parallel to our situation. It is a PERFECT in fact. History is repeating itself. The Commies, NAZI’s, Nationalists, Islamic Mercenaries, Fascists, Catholics & Christians, Jews, and Celebrities are literally, and figuratively repeating history. The flags are the same, the classes are the same, and the divisions are the same. You can plainly and clearly see that all the key protagonists and antagonists are the same. Mirroring even the settings perfectly. In many respects even the languages are the same (Press 1 for English?). You should know that the Latinos have a long, violent, and confusing history of splitting their ranks between freedom and tyranny. Click the link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caudillo A Caudillo is a Spanish or Latin Warlord. These people have a very long history of asymmetrical war, typically lasting many generations. Many of these same Caudillos evoke the same nostalgia Americans feel when they hear the name “George Washington” or “Andrew Jackson”. Simon Bolivar (Linked Below) is the South American George Washington, and Tupac Amaru is another famous hero of Latin History. Tupac Shakur, a famous Baltimore lyricist and poet, shares his name intentionally. Toussaint is the only successful leader of total slave revolt in written history. A model for the blacks at my school.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simón_Bol%C3%ADvar
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Túpac_Amaru
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toussaint_Louverture
    This civil conflict is eventually going to happen. The match was lit during the 2016 election and the 2015 J-Com invasion of West Europe. The trigger event for the Spanish Civil War was a contested election (Sound Familiar? With the ambiguous scent of foreign influence, invasion, and intervention). One side(s) wanted the miracle of success, health, and wealth through empty promises; While the other side(s) wanted to continue to be proud Spanish merchants, producers, manufacturers, artisans, and aristocrats. The following links are Wikipedia articles that have great sources at the bottom. Including maps, major players, and timelines. This link below is my favorite historical documentary ever produced. Barring none; Watch Part 5/6 if anything. You should make some popcorn and sit down with your friends and family to view this 4-hour long documentary together. It is incredible. This is what happens to an advanced capitalist society who recently forfeit an empire due to incompetence, treason, and greed. The war was a total mess. Very confusing. I can only imagine what it was like to see a nation so divided. Or can I? Only time will tell.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqn0kiYBiMI&list=PL4w-2j6Q0Qj4iJ7GmEoQGWMUBeE5h1GVq
    After I watched this documentary, my jaw literally hit the floor. I immediately watched it again. And during these multiple viewings, I noticed that our strengths exist in several key areas similar to the situation in 1936 Spain. I will touch on a multipoint plan in my part two supplementary article that proves we will win assuming we have hard hearts, deep provisions, and most importantly fresh water. During the Spanish Civil War, the Communist instigators convinced the mostly illiterate and poor farmers in the south to rise up and seize farmlands they were laborers on. They then took advantage of riots and anarchy during the transitional government period splitting the police forces, military, and politicians into friends and foes within weeks. All sides kicked open the doors to prisons, freed long lost friends, and proceeded to engage in Hunt/Kill excursions into enemy occupied territory. Typically, these events occurred on university campuses, churches, prisons, police stations, and office buildings. The only reason they lasted 3-years is largely thanks to the farmers who produced food in an area that wasn’t important strategically, occupied by overzealous and unchecked international reinforcements, and hefty foreign aid on all sides.
    This scenario could happen in California and maybe Texas or Florida. But not in a place like Maryland, PA, or Ohio. The climate in the Northeast/Mid-West is too unforgiving. Modern “Commies” are not farmers, but they are illiterate, poor, desperate, and most importantly; They are motivated. Our Commies and Muslims don’t live in the isolated strategically unimportant farmlands. They live in the cities. Gigantic never-before-seen mega cities that require electricity and non-stop trucking. I hang out with J-Com sympathizers all day and they believe this “Worker’s Jihad” is a “Win”. They are very, very wrong. This is not a nation of inbred, sex deprived Muslims and very poor, low-IQ Catholics. Our nations were built by hard working Christian European pioneers, warriors, and explorers who knew their history and loved their cultures. America’s former slave class has destroyed their inheritance(twice). Their neighborhoods and institutions are rapidly crumbling and crashing. The same cycle is occurring in the Latino neighborhoods. The Islamic Neighborhoods in MD, PA, D.C., and VA look like the Middle East. Divided by class, as always, we can assume they have all the same problems, although with less Sunni/Shia divisions and more have/have not problems.
    During the Spanish Civil War, the southern farmlands and cities of 1936 Spain turned into occupied territory hostile to God, Government, Capital, and Nation within weeks. Which is the same ideological trap as our modern cities. They occupy our states using the cities, dictating the terms of surrender of our resources using infiltration, the “power of the vote”, sabotage tactics, political and physical assassinations, re-education, and kidnapping. The veil is quickly being lifted. Very quickly. Every month or two, one of my family members or friends wakes up to this nightmare, to one degree or another. As I am sure your family and friends are experiencing right now. Only the most suggestable are hopelessly jacked into the J-Com matrix.
    Because of the modern reversals between cities and farmlands, I believe it’s inevitably going to be our turn to use this same quadruple threat. In fact, other than the peaceful removal and/or arrest of occupying enemy forces, it’s our only chance for long term survival. Eventually they will outnumber and slaughter us, or our grandkids, in a South African/Venezuelan inter-generational conflict after slowly draining our resources while poisoning the minds, bodies, and souls of our peers. Currently, we are not winning as much as anyone believes. There is a full court blitz occurring in the legislative and judicial branches of the State and Federal jurisdictions. The J-Com brainwashing in the Universities continues to produce anti-white, anti-Christian, and anti-capitalist subversives by the hundreds of thousands every year. Anyone who isn’t a comrade, is treated like a modern-day leper. Our GPAs are destroyed to prevent successes and drain scholarship money, and our social structures are sabotaged by false leaders combined with the misdirecting of core motivating principles and emotions. Islam and Communism should be the enemy. Not Christians, whites, and Capitalism. Christians and Capitalism didn’t conquer 4/5’s of the world during the 20th century; J-Com did. The hate on campus is NON-STOP, very aggressive, and is getting more ridiculous. Every day they lie, cheat, and steal to maintain their supremacy. Debates are not really a debate at all, and every opposing view is lost in the mind virus induced state of confusion, paranoia, and misdirection. I have never seen a single piece of MAGA gear on my campus. Not once. Even the Republicans on campus are Trump apologists and worship diversity. Simply to maintain their open invitations to sports games and drink-a-thons. This should give you a window into the hopelessness of rescuing these institutions. The colleges are gone. The long march is complete.
    The hardest part to believe about the Spanish Civil War, and modern western societies, is how readily people chose sides they did not, or do not, fully understand. They then fully integrated and adopted their new lifestyle within weeks. If you watch the documentary, Part 5 of the documentary discusses the social aspects in more depth. The levels of chameleon-like “apex predator” behavior, reminiscent of Mike Chernoviche’s recently tweeted “We can adopt a moderated Islam” are modern day examples. https://gellerreport.com/2019/01/cernovich-islam-hope.html/
    Westerners have been brainwashed to hate themselves and their culture to lower our defenses before a genocidal campaign. Currently, we are committing our own genocide by not raising big, strong Christian families. However, in America; rebellion is the heart and soul of our country. And in preparation for our inevitable awakening and the reversal of current trends, the J-Com alliance has a backup plan. Plan “B” is to burn it all down. Like California or Baltimore.
    During my training for the inevitable future, I frequent the shooting ranges in MD, VA, and PA. Which are now full of Communists and Islamists on the weekends and weekdays. Never have I seen this before, and I am under the impression that they avoided visiting these areas for fear of the DHS, CIA, FBI, or local PD. However, they appear to have dropped all inhibitions towards training upon realizing where the allegiance of the police state lies (Thanks in large part to the MSM, Academia, and the FBI decloaking). These institutions, and their apex predators, are clearly under direct and explicit orders to convince all non-whites to suppress and eventually kill off whites in preparation for the inevitable and eventual great awakening to the J-Com campaign. Before any war, you have to convince your foot soldiers who the enemy is and why it’s worth their life, limbs, and eyesight. All soldiers and extremist ideologies need an enemy. Else they find, invent, or manufacture a common enemy. If you are a pro-western sympathizer, you are the enemy. You are in occupied enemy territory and you absolutely must act accordingly.
    Mohammed has his Infidels, Marx has God and Capital, Globalists have Nation-States
    If you are reading this, you are an Infidel who loves God, Capital, and the Nation-state.
    Buckle up, because they cannot cover up the civil conflicts in Germany, South Africa, Venezuela, and France forever. Nor can they hide the underlying reasons of “why?”. Currently, culture and language are distinct and real barriers, however, this will rapidly escalate when the global economies begin to feel the tension. Everyone speaks “Assault Rifle” fluently. When the assault rifles in Europe and South Africa begin to bark, the global festivities will begin. Matthew Bracken, a counter-terrorism expert, once used the military tactic of “Skylining” to describe Free force leaders, like Trump, Le Pen, and Geert Wilders to describe how our leaders bravely blood-let themselves to test the waters for J-Com sharks. The spasms that our leaders cause have decloaked so many of our enemies. The result? We are surrounded. This is truly noble effort and I hope their actions are rewarded ten-fold. This can all be done in less than a paragraph. By merely “begging a question”. It’s a social “S.A.F.E.” test.
    S.A.F.E. stands for “Say/Stimulate something”, observe “Actions/Re-Actions”, “Feign, Fake, or Fight” and “Expose and/or Evaluate” your target(s). The process is rather self-explanatory. This is how you survive in 2019. Stay S.A.F.E. my friends. You are going to need it. At this point in the history of the world, you should know that Christianity, Capitalism, and Nation-States work. If you can’t, or haven’t figure that out, there is something seriously wrong with your brain, or, you are an enemy combatant. Barring no exceptions, ladies and gentlemen.
    This is the end of part one of a two-part piece. And I encourage you to share your educated opinions in the comment section and be sure to watch that documentary. Am I correct? Is this a rerun of the Spanish Civil War? If we have another civil war in America, will it be State vs. State? Or Friend vs. Foe? You know how I feel, and what I believe. Part two will encompass a complete and total plan for Free Force survival. Using the same tactics that freedom fighters have used throughout history. Have no fear. We will win. We always do.
    Eventually…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Are We Nearing Civil War?

This post was viewed 31,619 times.

President Trump may be chief of state, head of government and commander in chief, but his administration is shot through with disloyalists plotting to bring him down.
    We are approaching something of a civil war where the capital city seeks the overthrow of the sovereign and its own restoration.
    Thus far, it is a nonviolent struggle, though street clashes between pro- and anti-Trump forces are increasingly marked by fistfights and brawls. Police are having difficulty keeping people apart. A few have been arrested carrying concealed weapons.
    That the objective of this city is to bring Trump down via a deep state-media coup is no secret. Few deny it.
    Last week, fired Director of the FBI James Comey, a successor to J. Edgar Hoover, admitted under oath that he used a cutout to leak to The New York Times an Oval Office conversation with the president.
    Goal: have the Times story trigger the appointment of a special prosecutor to bring down the president.
    Comey wanted a special prosecutor to target Trump, despite his knowledge, from his own FBI investigation, that Trump was innocent of the pervasive charge that he colluded with the Kremlin in the hacking of the DNC.
    Comey’s deceit was designed to enlist the police powers of the state to bring down his president. And it worked. For the special counsel named, with broad powers to pursue Trump, is Comey’s friend and predecessor at the FBI, Robert Mueller.
    As Newt Gingrich said Sunday: “Look at who Mueller’s starting to hire. … (T)hese are people that … look to me like they’re … setting up to go after Trump … including people, by the way, who have been reprimanded for hiding from the defense information into major cases. …
    “This is going to be a witch hunt.”
    Have something to say about this column?
    Visit Pat's FaceBook page and post your comments….
    Another example. According to Daily Kos, Trump planned a swift lifting of sanctions on Russia after inauguration and a summit meeting with Vladimir Putin to prevent a second Cold War.
    The State Department was tasked with working out the details.
    Instead, says Daniel Fried, the coordinator for sanctions policy, he received “panicky” calls of “Please, my God, can you stop this?”
    Operatives at State, disloyal to the president and hostile to the Russia policy on which he had been elected, collaborated with elements in Congress to sabotage any detente. They succeeded.
    “It would have been a win-win for Moscow,” said Tom Malinowski of State, who boasted last week of his role in blocking a rapprochement with Russia. State employees sabotaged one of the principal policies for which Americans had voted, and they substituted their own.
    Not in memory have there been so many leaks to injure a president from within his own government, and not just political leaks, but leaks of confidential, classified and secret documents. The leaks are coming out of the supposedly secure investigative and intelligence agencies of the U.S. government.
    The media, the beneficiaries of these leaks, are giving cover to those breaking the law. The real criminal “collusion” in Washington is between Big Media and the deep state, colluding to destroy a president they detest and to sink the policies they oppose.
    Yet another example is the unfolding “unmasking” scandal.
    While all the evidence is not yet in, it appears an abnormal number of conversations between Trump associates and Russians were intercepted by U.S. intelligence agencies.
    On orders higher up, the conversations were transcribed, and, contrary to law, the names of Trump associates unmasked.
    Then those transcripts, with names revealed, were spread to all 16 agencies of the intel community at the direction of Susan Rice, and with the possible knowledge of Barack Obama, assuring some would be leaked after Trump became president.
    The leak of Gen. Michael Flynn’s conversation with the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, after Obama imposed sanctions on Russia for the hacking of the DNC, may have been a product of the unmasking operation. The media hit on Flynn cost him the National Security Council post.
    Trump has had many accomplishments since his election. Yet his enemies in the media and their deep state allies have often made a purgatory of his presidency.
    What he and his White House need to understand is that this is not going to end, that this is a fight to the finish, that his enemies will not relent until they see him impeached or resigning in disgrace.
    To prevail, Trump will have to campaign across this country and wage guerrilla war in this capital, using the legal and political weapons at his disposal to ferret out the enemies within his own government.
    Not only is this battle essential, if Trump hopes to realize his agenda, it is winnable. For the people sense that the Beltway elites are cynically engaged in preserving their own privileges, positions and power.
    If the president cannot rewrite Obamacare or achieve tax reform, he should not go around the country in 2018 wailing about Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer. They are not the real adversaries. They are but interchangeable parts.
    He should campaign against the real enemies of America First by promising to purge the deep state and flog its media collaborators.
    Time to burn down the Bastille.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ovember 21, 2016 Will the left actually incite a civil war?

By Robert Arvay

In recent months, we have heard a lot of hyperbole concerning the deep divisions in American society. At its most extreme, this division is described as embodying an impending civil war. I used to laugh at the mere suggestion. Now I am concerned.
    Such suggestions are considered by many to be outrageous, because the American Civil War (1861-65) was a bloodbath (as many as 800,000 died) that tore the nation into two opposing sides. As one can readily see, civil war is an extreme event but is it unreasonable to ask if we are facing another such catastrophe?
    While all of us should hope not, it would be foolish to underestimate the potential for violent disruption of our society. Like the old Confederate veterans who spent the remainder of their lives harboring bitterness and resentment, many of the losers in the most recent national election desperately refuse to yield to the new president-elect.
    Allow me to lose a few friends here. I voted for Trump, so scratch me off my liberal friends’ Christmas card (or Kwanzaa card) lists. Then, to make matters worse, let me lose many of my conservative friends also by saying I can somewhat identify with the radical leftist protesters. I can do so because I had tried to mentally prepare myself for the devastated feeling I would have experienced in the event of a potential Clinton win. Had she won, I would seriously have been in fear of losing our republic. Having marched in the 2009 TEA Party protest in Washington, D.C., I would now be anticipating a far less peaceful event and this time the Democrats would not have had to plant agents provocateurs to incite violence, as they did at Trump rallies.
    I dreaded what might happen had Clinton won. I literally thank God that she did not.
    It is therefore not entirely impossible for me to peer into the minds of the anti-Trump protesters, since their dread has actually materialized as a Clinton defeat at the polls. So far, their angst has been manifested mostly in tears, whining, and cowering but there is a violent element among them. Their fears are enormous, some imaginary, some real, but in either case, those fears will motivate them. The imaginary fears include the predicted assembly of illegal immigrants into concentration camps. The real fears include loss of political power and all its perquisites, including the dictatorial ability to force bakers to serve cakes at same-sex ceremonies, an ability that portends much worse to come.
    Be assured that every failure of liberal policies (such as the implosion of the Obama health care system) will now be blamed on Republicans, and particularly on the man they despise most, Donald Trump. The Democrat ministry of propaganda (formerly the mainstream news media) will headline every unfortunate instance of a child suffering from disease, and loudly proclaim that the child would be in perfect health had not Trump cruelly withheld the funds to save that child. Such diatribes cannot help but incite violent emotions.
    Calls for assassination will be made, as in fact they already have been, including by educators. God help us should something tragic result.
    From my side of the front lines, I still view the republic as at risk. From their side, many may now feel they have nothing to lose. Had Clinton won, I would very likely feel the same.
    While I pray for peace, I remain mentally prepared for war. May my thoughts on this be proved laughable.

Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two

Jan 28, 2019 | Matt Bracken

During the attempted electronic lynching of the Covington Catholic high school boys on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, the mask hiding the Left’s genocidal rage slipped and was momentarily visible. The reality of the confrontation was inverted 180 degrees by the duplicitous mainstream media so that a smiling white teenager was made to face the wrath of an Orwellian two-minute hate that stretched on for days, even after the factual record was corrected. Accelerated by social media, the virtual lynch mob called for, among other horrors, MAGA-hat-wearing teenage boys to be fed headfirst into wood chippers, or for them to be locked en-masse into their school and the school to be burned to the ground.

This hurricane of socially sanctioned racial fury did not arise spontaneously, but was the result of deliberate cultivation over the past few decades by the political Left, academia, the mainstream media, and the Hollywood entertainment elite. Entire books could be written laying out the many already familiar examples of the Left encouraging racial animosity against whites, but that is not my goal in writing this piece.

I am instead observing that before every notorious genocide, the same pattern of marginalizing and demonizing a designated scapegoat population has occurred. On the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, the national mainstream media signaled that it was now acceptable to vent seething racial hatred against white males, even teenage boys. This was further telegraphed when notable verified Twitter blue-check accounts were not suspended after doxing the boys and posting explicit calls for violence against them. (By way of contrast, I was permanently banned from Twitter for posting an anti-burka meme that did not even name a religion.)

The Covington confrontation points to an ironclad historical pattern. Every previous genocide in modern times was preceded by a similar pattern of public demonization of state-designated scapegoats. But is correlation causation? Does the American Left intend to eventually commit genocide against white heritage American males? In my opinion, yes. Scapegoating is part of a clear pattern of conduct seen during every socialist power grab from the French Revolution until now. In the case of German national socialists, European Jews were the scapegoats of the Nazis during their climb to power. In the case of international socialists, AKA Communists, class enemies were usually but not always the designated scapegoats. Examples of class enemies would include the Kulaks in the Soviet Union, “landlords” in China, and “intellectuals” in Cambodia. But in other cases ethnic groups were targeted as scapegoats by Communists, to include the Ukrainians, Crimeans, Latvians and others.

So, are today’s Democrats already planning to load their white heritage American enemies into boxcars for trips to a new Gulag? Probably not many at this time, but Barack Obama’s political mentor Bill Ayers certainly considered it. Ayers believed that so many Americans would bitterly resist Communism that 25 million would have to be “eliminated.”

Today in the United States, a possible future genocide remains far down the track and around the curve, well out of sight, and beyond the power of most Americans to even imagine. But the historical record is clear. Broad social approval of class- or racially-based scapegoating is a necessary precursor stage to eventual genocide, and a combination of both variants was clearly seen in the Covington case.

Will planned genocide ever be the overtly stated policy of the socialist-leaning Democrat (DemSoc) party? Probably not. Even Adolf Hitler never put “The Final Solution to the Jewish Question” into a formal written order, but the Holocaust happened nonetheless. Vladimir Lenin was less cautious, recording his orders for state terror and mass murder in his own handwriting.

But today’s American Democrats are still far from that final stage of dealing with their enemies. For now, the demonization of their future scapegoats is only one indicator of the current phase of the Gramscian “long march through the institutions” stealth communization process that is now underway.

So what is the overall process currently in play, and where are we on the timeline? I am going to assume that readers of this essay are already familiar with the Dunning-Kruger Effect and the Cloward-Piven Strategy. Summarized, the current Democrat strategy for political victory is to maximize the number of government-dependent morons, in order to overwhelm our national ability to pay for all of the government’s mandated social programs, to thereby collapse the system and bring about a revolutionary political climate. This is taken straight out of the Bolshevik and Alinsky handbooks. Vladimir Lenin supposedly put it this way: “The worse, the better.”

As the government fails to keep up with its social welfare promises, the Democrats will blame their pre-designated scapegoats for every one of their own failures. In the United States, Public Enemy Number One will be older white Christian conservative heterosexual men who will be called obstructionists and saboteurs. Being morons, the Dunning-Kruger Democrats will fall for the party line, and also blame white heritage American scapegoats for the failure of their own party’s utopian promises.

Why will the Democrats push for social welfare programs that are impossible to achieve, that in fact have failed in every other case ever attempted? Because they only care about attaining permanent power for themselves, and this process is a proven method for reaching that goal. The Democrat elites are content to rule the ruins of a failed nation, in perpetuity. And to do so, they will need a convenient scapegoat population to blame for their own failed policies, and that is why they are encouraging identity (racial) politics, as starkly seen in the Covington confrontation. They are preparing their time-tested psychological weapons of mass destruction for the next phases in the ongoing stealth communization process. You may observe the history of Venezuela over the past twenty years to see the entire process carried out from start to finish.

The unexpected election of President Donald Trump indicated to Democrat party leaders that there were still too many white heritage Americans as a percentage of the electorate for them to cement their identity-politics socialist triumph in perpetuity. There are not yet enough moronic Dunning-Kruger Democrats to push the DemSocs over the top in national elections forever.

The Calizuela Model

Despite Trump’s 2016 victory, a glowing example of the solution to their national electoral shortfall is clearly visible to Democrat leaders. In my lifetime California was the wealthiest and most successful state in the union. It produced Republican governors and even sent Ronald Reagan to the White House. But due to open borders and unchecked immigration, California is halfway to becoming Venezuela, or as I shall term it, Calizuela. The former Golden State has gone from national leader to national embarrassment, with squalid tent cities for its burgeoning homeless population, complete with needle- and feces-strewn sidewalks.

Amazingly, this observable failure is counted as a great political victory by the Democrat party. Calizuela is proof that flooding a state with government-dependent foreign idiots and rewarding them with driver’s licenses and voter cards can turn a formerly conservative Republican state into a one-party Democrat stronghold in a single generation. The proven Calizuela formula is blazingly clear to the Democrat Party bosses in the other 49 states: import as many poor and illiterate foreign immigrants as possible, because over 80 percent of them will sooner or later become reliable Democrat voters. (And this is the reason that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats refuse to pay more than one dollar for an actual, physical border wall or barrier.)

Now I will distinguish between two general types of immigrants. The first type I’ll term Value-Added Melting-Pot immigrants. VAMPs usually form stable two-parent families and want their kids to grow up to be red-blooded Americans, happily assimilating into our culture, while quickly learning English and adopting American customs and manners of dress. Typically they are college-educated professionals when they legally immigrate to America. They may even vote Republican, and often have conservative values and political views.

On the other hand, we now also have millions of Feral Aggressive Clannish Low-Intelligence immigrants, or FACLIs in shorthand. They may or may not be illegal aliens, but the Democrat party does not care as long as they will eventually vote Democrat. The worst of the FACLIs belong to an unholy supremacist rape and murder cult that is attempting to force its totalitarian social-political system upon the entire world, at sword point if necessary. The Democrats are not bothered by the inclusion of these dangerous fanatics among their FACLI immigrants as long as they reliably vote Democrat.

Unfortunately, ever since the passage of Senator Ted Kennedy’s infamous 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, the FACLIs have vastly outnumbered the VAMPS arriving in America. Instead of assimilating and blending into the American social landscape like the VAMPs, the FACLIs cluster in self-imposed ghettos, marking their territories with vandalism and graffiti, driving out their previous inhabitants, and turning these conquered areas into smaller versions of the third-world shitholes they fled in the first place.

Yet the Democrats actually prefer FACLI immigrants to VAMPs, despite their tendency toward illiteracy, criminality, and many other social pathologies. This is because they can be depended upon to vote Democrat, adding their numbers to the native-born Dunning-Kruger Democrats who are too ignorant to realize that there is no such thing as a free lunch. Additionally, high crime rates and inter-ethnic friction give the state a reason to use harsh police state tactics to maintain control. Writer Sam Francis described this dynamic as “anarcho-tyranny.”

It hardly needs to be mentioned that for a nation’s ruling elite to knowingly import a feral, aggressive, clannish, low-IQ population in order to replace their independent-minded, freedom-loving and self-sufficient population in return for cheap votes is an act of treason against their own people. But in both America and Europe, we can see that the Kalergi Plan for population replacement is working all too well. A half-century after Senator Kennedy’s notorious immigration act, America needs a fifty-year immigration moratorium to save it from utter destruction, but there is little chance of this ever happening in the prevailing political environment.

The Calizuelification Process

Once the Democrat Party reaches a ruling margin based on their importation of sufficient numbers of FACLIs to guarantee future electoral success, they weaponize the political and legal structures to ensure that they can never be defeated again. Ideologically corrupted law enforcement and tax agencies are turned against their political rivals. The Calizuela DemSocs use outrageous electoral district gerrymandering, conduct door-to-door “vote harvesting” by party hacks, and prepare boxes of pre-filled election ballots to ensure their victories. They even hand voter registration cards to illegal aliens at the DMV along with their official Calizuela driver’s licenses, with no questions asked and no voter fraud investigations ever conducted.

The amazing political success of the Democrat Party in Calizuela is now being copied in every other state. Once Florida or Texas flips to solid Democrat, the DemSocs will permanently control the national political process in the United States. But history shows that they will not then rest on their laurels and relax their guard. Their Marxist fiscal mismanagement will leave the economy in a shambles, but rather than accept the responsibility, they will instead set to blaming their pre-designated scapegoats. These shall be the aforementioned white Christian conservative men, the ultimate irredeemable deplorables, who will then be targeted for state-sanctioned hate and worse.

In the DemSoc mission to scapegoat white heritage Americans, it will actually be an advantage to them that their base, (the Dunning-Kruger Democrats plus ever-increasing numbers of FACLIs), are, by and large, morons. Due to their low average intelligence, they will not be susceptible to persuasion by reason or logic. Instead, they will carry the strength of invincible ignorance as their shield. The most erudite and sublime arguments of Locke and Jefferson will not hold a candle against machete-wielding MS-13 gang members high on meth. And there will be millions of them and others eager to turn their violent fury against the state-designated conservative white male scapegoats who will be portrayed in the media as purposefully sabotaging their awaited socialist utopia. Thus the DemSocs shall unify their base and wipe out any potential future rivals in one brilliantly calculated but incalculably evil maneuver.

Kill Whitey will be on their lips, their fury fanned to white heat by the collaborating mainstream media. What these morons lack in wisdom they will make up in aggression, low impulse control and sheer numbers. History teaches that racial fury can easily be whipped to such a fever pitch that a majority population can be induced to go house-to-house with machetes, massacring their former neighbors. This happened in Rwanda in modern times, and in Haiti in 1804, when all of the remaining whites were slaughtered, down to the last infant.
    Surely one of the most evil things any government can do is to set the stage for genocide by designating a group for state-approved scapegoating.

The Heritage American Right’s Reaction

But the Democrat party’s Dunning-Kruger plus Cloward-Piven strategy to turn every state into another Calizuela with uncontrolled FACLI immigration has at least one major obstacle in its path: conservatives have made a close study of Leftist revolutionary strategies from Robespierre and Lenin to Alinsky and Obama. The Right’s deep understanding of this process is the reason why so many millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammunition have been purchased in recent years. Millions of precision rifles dispersed in the hands of scores of millions of heritage Americans will be a game-changer, delaying or blocking the usual pattern of Leftist revolutionary genocide. At some as-yet unknown breaking point, the Left’s unstoppable DemSoc political wave will collide with the immovable object of armed Right-wing resistance.

Nobody can say when or where the precise Fort Sumter moment will occur, but when it comes, a bloody civil war will follow. However, unlike the 1861-65 festivities, there will be no convenient regional divide between the warring camps. Instead, the red-blue county-level election maps will be a more useful blueprint for the coming mayhem, and even then, counties will often be too broad of a measure. I would suggest readers might review my earlier essay The CW2 Cube: Mapping the Meta-Terrain of Civil War Two, as well as When the Music Stops, How America’s Cities May Explode in Violence, for an in-depth look at how a dirty civil war may unfold and manifest itself.

In short, Civil War Two will quickly become an urban versus rural conflict divided along demographic and cultural lines. This type of dirty civil war will be fought at the zip code and neighborhood level. Front lines will be vague and constantly shifting, with three or more local factions often competing for supremacy. It will be a civil war of secret arrests, disappearances, IEDs and targeted assassinations that will have many of the worst attributes of Argentina and Northern Ireland in the 1970s, or even Rwanda and former Yugoslavia in the 1990s.

And once this vicious civil war is in full swing, the odds are high that the power grid itself will become the target of ten thousand attacks. In such a fluid crazy-quilt battlespace as an all-out dirty civil war, shared infrastructure lines will run through both friendly and enemy territory. Every faction will have a veto on their downstream enemy’s power grid and water supply. Food supplies that today are trucked from hundreds or thousands of miles away will disappear in this dangerous environment. Brainwashed Dunning-Kruger Democrats and their FACLI reinforcements might not enjoy living around evil and oppressive white devils very much today, but they are going to enjoy life without electricity, food, and clean drinking water even less. They will discover that it’s much easier to turn Minneapolis into Mogadishu than the reverse.

What will happen inside the blue hives that are presently organized as DemSoc vote-harvesting plantations, when the EBT system collapses? When no electricity, food or water is flowing in to sustain their populations? This dystopian dynamic is likely to occur in some cities or regions earlier than in others, and this will lead to the imposition of extremely harsh measures, including martial law and food rationing in other parts of the country. Alternatively, where government control is weak, local vigilantism will become rampant.

But history is clear: no matter how draconian the emergency decrees, new laws will not by themselves restore the power grid, or purify and pump the water, or get the food supply chain moving again. That will require the end of the civil war and a return to civility and the normal rule of law. Civil War Two will be brutal in every corner of America, but it will be absolutely catastrophic for the inhabitants of the blue hives when their sustenance is cut off. The Dunning-Kruger Democrats and the FACLI immigrants will not be able to eat socialist slogans or drink officially-sanctioned racial hatred.

The mainstream Right is finally beginning to understand the Calizuelification process that is now underway across America, and that the process is designed to have no readily apparent stopping point, braking mechanism or antidote. During every stage, the process of imposing tyranny by stealth is cloaked with a veneer of bogus legality. But thanks to the vision and wisdom of our founding fathers, our liberty has two clear and unbreakable lines of defense: the First and Second Amendments.

Regarding freedom of speech, an important part of the Calizuelification process is the systematic deplatforming, throttling, shadow-banning and outright perma-banning of conservative voices on social media. (The mainstream news media and Hollywood have already been a willing part of the process for decades.) But even on a sharply tilted field, for the time being conservatives are still allowed to say what they want. America is not yet at the point that Europe has reached, where dissidents are arrested for complaining on the internet about the dire social consequences of unchecked mass FACLI immigration. Today American conservatives can speak their minds, even as the Leftists who control social media attempt to algorithmically turn their volume and impact levels down to zero. The Right will grumble, but they will accept increasing levels of censorship—until they don’t. That point is still unknown.

The other and greater protector of our liberty is the Second Amendment, guaranteeing our God-given right to keep and bear arms. Any politicians or law enforcement officials who move to deny our right to possess classes of weapons that have been readily available for over a century will be declaring themselves to be domestic enemies of the Constitution. The Right has exhaustively studied the long history of Leftist revolution and genocide, and knows very well that every genocide is preceded not only by the scapegoating of official state enemies, but also by the strict curtailment of their right to keep and bear arms in the dubious name of “public safety.”

This makes the Second Amendment a very bright and clear line, the crossing of which will surely mark the beginning of a new civil war. Make no mistake: no matter what excuses may be offered, when the government comes for the guns, they have declared war on the America people. Once widespread gun confiscation begins, politicians, law enforcement officials, and even news and entertainment personalities supporting the disarmament of Americans will be seen and targeted as legitimate domestic enemies. Readers may wish to peruse my earlier essay, Dear Mr. Security Agent, which is an open letter to members of law enforcement, or my short story What I Saw at the Coup.
    And the DemSoc Left will indeed make the try, because without disarming the Right, their long-term stealth communization of America will fail. Then, instead of chalking up another Communist victory using their old Bolshevik, Gramscian and Alinskyite handbooks, the Left will face a withering firestorm of right-wing counterattacks. Action will beget reaction until a dirty civil war erupts in full fury, but how will this conflict eventually be resolved?

Consider that one side consists largely of millions of government-dependent Dunning-Kruger and FACLI Democrats who are incapable of feeding themselves even in normal times. Will they become more capable when their blue hives are cut off from electricity, food and water? And consider that their leaders are not much more intelligent than the hive-dwelling drones who elect them. During a Leftist revolution, all that is required for a telegenic leader to rise to power is the ability to shout utopian slogans and gather a following of like-minded idiots: witness the spectacular rise of the Communist nitwit Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

The other side in the dirty civil war will largely be composed of self-sufficient and liberty-oriented students of history, springing from a long and storied line that produced the most successful modernizers and civilizers the world has ever seen—as well as its most effective warriors and generals. Many of them have served in America’s recent overseas wars, often in special operations units.

The beginning of Civil War Two will definitively mark the end of the era of political correctness, and the artificial sense of superiority that PC brought to the Left by diminishing the audible voice of conservativism. Kipling’s Gods of the Copybook Heading will once again reassert their eternal rules over mankind. In the end, cold reality and natural law will prevail over Leftist social deconstruction and utopian fantasy. When it comes to High Noon on Main Street, when the fight boils down to scoped precision rifles against machetes at one hundred yards, I would not bet on the machete-wielders to prevail. No matter how angry or numerous they are today.

Matthew Bracken was born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1957, and attended the University of Virginia, where he received a BA in Russian Studies and was commissioned as a naval officer in 1979. Later in that year he graduated from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training, and in 1983 he led a Naval Special Warfare detachment to Beirut, Lebanon. Since then he’s been a welder, boat builder, charter captain, ocean sailor, essayist and novelist. He lives in North Florida.
    Links to many of Matt’s short stories and essays may be found at EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com, along with excerpts from his five novels. All of his short stories and essays may be reproduced on the internet, in part or in whole, as long as proper attribution is given, and they are not sold for profit without the permission of the author.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/201...civil-war-two/

7 Forces Driving America Toward Civil War

Guest Post by John Hawkins

I was interviewed by a mainstream media reporter yesterday. I thought he wanted to talk tech issues, but we actually spent almost the entire conversation discussing the feeling that many conservatives have that America has gone off the tracks and is headed toward dissolution or alternately, a civil war one day. Obviously, this would be a terrible thing and ironically, twenty years ago, it would have been laughable. Today, the joke isn’t so funny because we are a deeply unhealthy society with a dysfunctional government and for all our money, success and storied history, we seem to be on an increasingly dangerous trajectory.

1) A Post-Constitutional E
    ra: Liberals don’t believe in the Constitution. Typically they deny this, but that’s exactly what a “living” Constitution means. You make it up as you go along. The Founders foresaw the instability and danger that would be created by this approach, which is why they wanted us to be a constitutional republic, not a democracy. Unfortunately, America has in many ways already become a post-constitutional democracy and we’re one liberal judge away from abandoning the Constitution altogether. Once we get to that point, America just becomes the representation of that old saying, “Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner.” Of course people are not lambs and when large numbers of them believe they aren’t being treated fairly, they do have the option of getting away from the wolves.

2) Tribalism
    : The “you only have to listen to people you already agree with” nature of social media has dramatically ramped up the level of tribalism in the United States. The Right has gotten much more tribal since Donald Trump rose to prominence and the Left has taken tribalism into hyper-drive. Increasingly, liberals treat a range of opinion between Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton as legitimate while everyone else is viewed as a white supremacist Nazi primitive that must be driven down into the gutter for society to move forward. This makes any sort of dialogue or cooperation nearly impossible. When every issue is a zero sum war where one tribe must win or lose, a lot of people quite understandably ask, “What do we gain by staying allied to this other tribe?”

3) Federal Government Too Powerful
    : Federalism is a safety valve on the American pressure cooker. As long as people in San Francisco can, for the most part, live the way they want to live while the people in rural North Carolina can, for the most part, live the way they want to live, it’s much easier for everyone to get along. When people are unnecessarily forced to live under rules they find abhorrent because the federal government has become an octopus that has inserted its tentacles into every minute crevice of American life, it creates discontent on a wide scale. If most Americans wanted to live like people in San Francisco, they’d live in San Francisco.

4) Moral Decline: As Samuel Adams once noted, “A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.”
    A large number of Americans HAVE LOST their principles, manners and virtue and it shows through from the sort of politicians they elect, to their rudeness online, to the sort of shallow hedonism and fame whoring they find appealing. Americans are increasingly becoming a soft and decadent people which is problematic because the challenges may change, but we can be certain that Americans will face future challenges every bit as difficult as the ones past generations had to tackle. This is frightening because if you look at the “principles, manners and virtue” of Americans today, they don’t seem capable of dealing with monumental events like the War of 1812, the Civil War, the Depression or World War II. Most people in their twenties probably couldn’t tell you why all those events were such challenges in the first place. When America faces a challenge bigger than we can handle because of ineffective politicians and our “amusing ourselves to death” population, there are no guarantees our republic will survive.

5) The Debt: America is a freight train heading toward a cliff, but because we’re not moving toward the edge at lightning speed, no one seems all that concerned. However, the fact of the matter is that a reckoning is coming. At some point, probably within the next decade or two, we will face a debt-driven economic collapse; borrowed money will stop flowing into the United States and Medicare/Social Security as we know it will fall apart because we will not have the money to pay it. If and when we get to that point, all bets are off because if regions of the country see an advantage to splitting off from the United States at that point, they will do it.

6) Lack Of A Shared Culture:
    There has never been a time when American culture was more fragmented than it is today. By that, I mean that there are legions of people with millions of fans or followers on the Internet that the vast majority of Americans have never heard of in their lives. We don’t have that shared love of anybody or for that matter, anything. Conservatives and liberals disagree on economics (capitalist/socialist), religion (friendly to Christianity/hostile to Christianity), the Constitution (support/believe in a living Constitution i.e. no Constitution), etc., on and on. The average conservative and the average liberal disagree on 95% of the issues and in the few limited cases where they do look at things the same, they won’t support a proposal by the other out of sheer tribalism. Over the long haul, there has be something more to hold a country together than, “We wear Nikes, like pop music and play golf.”

7) Gun Grabbing: Liberals have fallen in love with the idea of ignoring the 2nd Amendment and confiscating all firearms. The logistics of doing this in a nation with hundreds of millions of guns (many of which are off the books) when many police departments and tens of millions of Americans would not cooperate is seldom discussed. Another thing that seldom seems brought up is that large numbers of conservatives would see this as a prelude to the government’s use of force against the citizenry. When it is discussed on the Left, there seems to be an assumption that lone resisters might get into firefights with dozens of police or soldiers, as opposed to ganging up with other formerly law-abiding Americans to waylay gun confiscators, politicians and anti-gun activists at THEIR HOMES in guerrilla actions that would be silently applauded and supported by hundreds of millions of Americans concerned about their freedom. Confiscating guns is a dangerous and stupid idea that could in and of itself end our republic if a serious attempt were ever made to implement it.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...ard-civil-war/

Default looks like a space alien

Spilt in Demoncrat Party?

“Watch Your A**”: Jacky Rosen Appears to Warn Fellow Dem. Kyrsten Sinema About Standing Ovation for Pres. Trump at State of the Union (Video)

by Kristinn Taylor February 6, 2019 265 Comments

A video clip from President Trump’s State of the Union address Tuesday night shows Sen. Jacky Rosen (D-NV) appearing to give a profane warning to Sen. Krysten Sinema (D-AZ) for giving Trump a standing ovation during his speech as he spoke about the passage of Right to Try legislation last year.

Sinema was already out of step, having worn a pink dress rather than the white protest message attire worn by Rosen (on Sinema’s right with her arm in a sling) Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and dozens of other Democrat women at Trump’s speech to a Joint Session of Congress.
    In the clip, Sinema is seen standing and applauding Trump while all her fellow Democrats near her sit stone-faced and not applauding. Rosen slowly stands up right next to Sinema and with a sideways glance appears to mutter, “Watch your ass”, at Sinema, then sternly looks away. Sinema acknowledges Rosen with a defiant nod and stays standing. Sinema and Rosen are both freshmen senators having been elected last November.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-union-video/

I'm reminded of the Pro-Slavery Congressman who beat an Anti-Slavery Congressman with a club, while Congress was in session, so badly that he later died, just prior to CW1

Right-Wing STRATEGY for 2019 - 4 PRODUCTIVE ACTIONS You Can Take prior to Civil War