Page 379 of 474 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

White House Promises To Walk Back Biden Statement Once Their Codebreakers Decipher It

"We have all our top minds and most powerful AI working around the clock to determine what Biden meant when he said 'The Republicans are taking credit for the budsdacunclapsn.'"

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-promises-to-w
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"North Dakota high school holds moment of silence for slain Cayler Ellingson during homecoming football game.

Shannon Brandt allegedly told officials in North Dakota that he hit the recent high school graduate because he was part of a 'Republican extremist group'"

YOU see how evil justifies killing Conservatives, they throw in the calculated "extremist" smear and the captured Courts & Police celebrate them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-high-school-holds
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Republican Party brought mass suffering and death in Iraq, and also brought their planned 911 "new Pearl Harbor" event, that both demos and repubs keep quiet about.
    President Trump is no different in that He covered up for 911, set up those January protestors to be harmed, and deliberately killed ambassadors, killed Syrians, and stole Syria's oil. Add to that the many people maimed and killed by His covid drug craze.