Page 81 of 474 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

An important read:
    Additional Deliberations On Virginia Anti-Paramilitary Law

the comments are well considered, read them
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    An important read:
    Additional Deliberations On Virginia Anti-Paramilitary Law

the comments are well considered, read them

Here in OR the Gov't considers any group larger than two that are armed as members of the unorganized militia, which according to them illegal gathering.

Have not heard of a single enforcement yet.. During hunting season there are sure a large number of unorganized militia running around.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Big Igloo
    “What this [collusion ‘investigation’/impeachment scam/Deep State coup d’état/Red putsch] has shown is that the covenant is broken. We agreed that we would vote, and whoever won got to set policy and whoever lost would abide by it. We kept our end under Obama, even as we suspected there was major corruption, criminal activity, and treason. But then it was violated by Democrats with Illegal Alien sanctuaries. We retaliated with Second Amendment sanctuaries, and would have let it go there. But now the Democrats have shown they will not do the same, as they have tried to overturn the election for the highest leader in the land. Impeachment is the turning point, beyond which the national covenant has broken. Unless Q and Trump break out something amazing, Boogaloo it is.”

Pamela Karlan Offers Back-handed Apology To Melania For Invoking Barron Trump’s Name In Impeachment Hearing

Professor Pamela Karlan offered a qualified apology Wednesday after being called out by First Lady Melania Trump for using Barron Trump’s name during her impeachment testimony

An on-duty NYPD officer suffered injuries Thursday after chomping on a razor blade stuffed inside a steak sandwich he’d just bought from a Queens deli, sources told The Post.

The nasty surprise was tucked inside the hero he’d purchased around 4:30 p.m. from Bon Appetit Specialty Food Store on Beach 129th Street in Belle Harbor.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/06/nypd-
    cop-injured-by-razor-blade-stuffed-inside-h