Page 191 of 474 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Ex-Washington Democrat Party organizer convicted of terrorist train derailment plot

(Natural News) One of two Washington left-wing radicals arrested in relation to a terrorist plot to derail an oil tanker train was convicted on a terrorism-related federal charge on Saturday. (Article by Richard Moorhead republished from BigLeaguePolitics.com) 28-year old Ellen Reiche was arrested with 24-year old Samantha Brooks in … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Any poss. Of that amtrack derailment terrorism? if I were a follower of mighty mo, I'd do anything I could since the colors ran out of Agfan and, and Beijing Biden is more concerned of image than substance. They know we won't over the horizon retaliation from the ussa.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!
    Not even one.
    When they come to take your guns,
    GIVE THEM YOUR BULLETS.
    [Remember, Oz is the beta-test for America.]

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/14406853488

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Ex-Washington Democrat Party organizer convicted of terrorist train derailment plot

(Natural News) One of two Washington left-wing radicals arrested in relation to a terrorist plot to derail an oil tanker train was convicted on a terrorism-related federal charge on Saturday. (Article by Richard Moorhead republished from BigLeaguePolitics.com) 28-year old Ellen Reiche was arrested with 24-year old Samantha Brooks in … [Read More...]

Just had a thought every prisoner in the USA should be asked which party they support..

I'm betting the majority would say "DEMOCRAT"

Do come boldly before our Father's throne of grace in the name of Jesus to pray for all those who are taking a stand by refusing the shot.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Watch: FedEx Employee Out After Posting TikTok Video Vowing Not to Deliver to Homes Supportive of Biden, BLM or Harris

https://resistthemainstream.org/watc...utm_source=gab