Page 240 of 474 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CNBC Anchor Jim Cramer: ‘Government Has A Right To Force You To Obey’

“Governments do not have rights. Only individuals have rights,” noted the Libertarian Party of Nevada. “Rights emerge from properties inherent to our existence, their source is our humanity, and they are fundamental to the nature of our being. Rights cannot be granted by government because they preexist all governments.”
    “You came out as a fascist a while ago, but I guess this is a more blatant way of admitting it,” added commentator Lauren Chen.
    On Thursday, Cramer responded that he is “getting people furious” over his pro-vaccine stand — adding that those who disagree with him would be “pro-polio” in another era.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    "The other is about family, community, freedom, God, minding your own business"

Believe in the United States Constitution.

And more than likely owns a firearm.

And the majority know how to their target.