Page 141 of 474 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: The Transformation

https://concealednation.org/2020/05/...sts-and-riots/

After seeing this website, I hope and pray for the complete economic and political destruction of this country:

https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

"Take this to the bank, every serious state actor has a directed energy "instant cancer" sniper weapon. It can be dialed up to make people "get sick" in an hour, or a month, depending on the range, weapon available, and other factors. [Including drones.] At max power, they're dead in days. Dial it down for deniability, dead or out of commission in months.

There is a sub-rosa tit for tat war going on at the general-admiral-VIP level between us and Iran, at least. This is a fact. If you are out in public, and the enemy can put this weapon on you, you can be targeted for "instant cancer."

If the US Army has it, and is writing about it ("against enemy machines!") the CIA had it at least 5 years ago, for anti-personnel. The John Brennan (even now) CIA that considers Bongino an "enemy of the [deep] state" is fully capable of using it domestically. [Gina "special rendition" Haspel, who was London COS during Spygate, is a Brennan puppet even today.]

I'm putting this out into the public domain in case myself, or others like me, come down with "instant neck/face cancer." And mainly because "enemy of the deep state" Dan Bongino has come down with "instant neck cancer."

The truth is out there."

https://www.mwrf.com/markets/defense/article/21141105/arm

Florida Democratic Party Cancels Event Featuring Anti-Semite Muslim Activist

Rasha Mubarak cries ‘Islamophobia’ -- as the Young Democrats continue to affiliate with her.
    Joe Kaufman
    Oct 28, 2020Florida Democratic Party Cancels Event Featuring Anti-Semite Muslim Activist

Rasha Mubarak cries ‘Islamophobia’ -- as the Young Democrats continue to affiliate with her.
    Joe Kaufman
    Oct 28, 2020