Page 151 of 474 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

It's what the Marxists want. They will continue pushing until they get it.

What better way to carry out the purge without it appearing to be a purge?

A grave error they are making is to believe that just because they control all three branches of government means that they will control the military. It will be like the War Between the States in that even the military will split, some for one side, some for the other.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

agreed Pastor, while I was teaching hs seniors, had military kids come back to talk to the kiddos. almost all of them said civil war was always a topic of discussion. time will tell. Prep and pray, the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Unhinged Democrats inciting next civil war by moving to ban Trump supporters from getting jobs, joining military

(Natural News) As they are known to do, Democrats are exploiting the riot at the Capitol Building earlier this month as an opportunity to target their political opponents — namely the nearly 75 million Americans who voted for former President Donald Trump in November. By now anyone with a functioning brain stem understands that … [Read More...]

"Civil War" is the wrong term BWTH, everybody else is using it so I'm sorta stuck w/it for now:
    Get Ready for Civil War | Live From The Lair

Not Safe For Work

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/get-ready...rN6YF1ckv.html

That was a good watch for a general overview of marking off your checklist, or creating one for that matter.

FAIR USE NOTICE: Post may contain©material, that may not've been authorized by©owner.Items reposted for info purposes, and constitute 'fair use' of same©material as provided.Section 107 of the US Copyright Act.In accord with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107,material in post is distributed sans profit to people with prior interest in similar info for research.This user generated disclaimer,and any posts made by this user are not necessarily endorsed by the owner of TheTreeofLiberty.com.

The Hill: Higher Gun Sales Partly Due to ‘Spotty Unrest’

“TEXIT” movement to separate Lone Star State from Biden’s America backed by Texas Nationalist Movement

(Natural News) For decades, many Texans have contemplated life as a citizen of their own country, but it was the election theft of 2020 and a combination of other factors that finally inspired several people in the Lone Star State to act. “For generations, Texans dreamed of Texas becoming an independent, self-governing nation-state free … [Read More...]