Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Thomas W. Chittum’s book, Civil War Two Check List Mr. Chittum has a checklist (in no particular order) of things that will be there before Civil War II hits. I’ve put the ones I think have already occurred in bold:

1. Ethnic classifications become more prominent.
    2. Illegal aliens allowed to vote, even locally.
    3. Attack on the Second Amendment.
    4. Juries that split on racial lines – shows that justice isn’t justice anymore.
    5. Military taking police duties.
    6. Internal (for use in the United States) elite military force.
    7. Mobs in Washington D.C.
    8. Blacks demanding facilities without whites (dorms, etc.).
    9. Replacement of individual rights with group rights – health care, for instance.
    10. Non-governmental organizations acquiring military power.
    11. Real political power shifting to the courts.
    12. Political power shifting to international bodies.
    13. Leftists and minority control spreads of basic institutions.
    14. Secessionist movements and groups seeking autonomy.
    15. Race-based political parties.
    16. No-go areas left to gangs.
    17. Reparations.
    18. Court voting manipulation (against gerrymandering).
    19. Unrest in other multiethnic empires in the world at the time.
    20. “Gated” communities for the wealthy.
    21. Increased media hoaxes.
    22. Increased minorities in the military.
    23. Out of court settlements in cases of racial discrimination (method to transfer money to radical groups).
    24. More restrictions on freedom of speech, including getting speakers fired or SWATed.
    25. Police abandon traditional uniforms for military-style uniforms.
    26. Groups of cops that form to oppose unconstitutional actions. Chittum thought they would be clandestine and ethnic, but the Oath Keepers are neither.
    27. An affirmative action agency (EEOC for instance) to have armed agents.
    28. Dollar collapse.
    29. Geographic segregation and mention of it in the press.
    30. Signs American military dominance challenged in a serious way.
    31. Breakup of Canada.
    32. More Americans moving to Canada than vice versa.
    33. Parallel ethnic political and legal organizations have more power than base organizations.
    34. More help wanted ads requiring bilingual applicants.
    35. Greater role for UN in the world.
    36. Photo of burned out American tank on US soil.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Of The Decade

Posted on August 25, 2019 | Leave a comment

Via Joe Huffman on Gab; do read the whole thing:
    At what point does “they are saying I am by definition worse than Hitler and need to be in a camp” cross over from “a stupid narrative they believe” to a “clear and present danger to me and mine I must actively respond to. ” I’m already passively preparing, but at some point I have to choose, and choose wisely, to move to active interference.
    That is what worries me. Both the need to make that call and making it wrong.

https://wilderwealthywise.com/americ...oviet-tyranny/

• The K-12 educational system.
    • Colleges and Universities.
    • Most Protestant religious organizations.
    • Most Catholic organizations.
    • The psychological establishment.
    • The American Medical Association.
    • All mainstream news media.
    • All mainstream entertainment media.
    • Most departments of the Federal government, absent the armed services.
    • The general officer corps of the armed services.
    • The courts.
    • Silicon Valley tech companies.
    • Many (but not all) Fortune® 500™ companies.