Page 100 of 474 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

New Mexico Democrat & State Employee Arrested For Vandalizing Republican HQ

Kelen McBreen - February 13, 2020 -
    Man suffering from severe Trump Derangement Syndrome wrote, “Still Traitors.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

SHOCK Video: College Students Attack Kaitlin Bennett’s Car Just For Visiting Campus
    “They were jumping on the truck and beating the windows trying to break it”

While attempting to visit Ohio University, Kaitlin Bennett’s vehicle was attacked by college students punching and shaking the vehicle, and with drinks thrown into an open window, while police sat in cruisers within walking distance and did nothing.
    Students surrounded Bennett’s vehicle, first screaming obscenities and making obscene hand gestures toward Bennett and her crew, and then began to approach the vehicle.
    Some students continued screaming, while others began attempting to shake the vehicle and punching and slapping it.
    Moments later, several students began hurling what appeared to be either drinks or milkshakes, evoking images of conservative journalist Andy Ngo being attacked after first being blinded by milkshakes last year.
    The beverages were hurled through an open window, landing in the vehicle.
    “Why is that cop just letting this happen,” said one of the passengers.
    “That cop is the one, he told me Justin, he told me he will not help me,” said Bennett. “These cops are watching this happen. There’s another one.”
    “They’re still throwing stuff.”
    Police were mere feet away from the college students as they attacked the vehicle, and did not intervene.
    Bennett posted a video of the incident to Twitter and wrote, “This is what happens when a Trump supporter goes to a college campus.”
    “Leftists at @ohiou started a riot when @Joelpatrick1776 and I showed up, and the @oupolice let it happen,” said Bennett.
    “I think @realDonaldTrump should strip funding from universities like this that harbor terrorists.”

Bennett seemingly refers to a recent executive order signed by President Donald Trump that would strip colleges and universities of federal funding if they did not protect the First Amendment on their campuses.
    “We went there to film a President’s Day Trivia video, similar to my other trivia videos on Liberty Hangout,” Bennett told National File. “We were only able to ask one person one question before a mob started to form and eventually turned into a riot.”
    Bennett explained that the video only shows the portion of the violence that occurred once she was able to get to her vehicle.
    “They started throwing objects at us, hitting me in the face several times. They dumped hot coffee on me, and then several other beverages on my friend Joel Patrick,” said Bennett.
    “When we finally made it to our ride, they were jumping on the truck and beating the windows trying to break it.”
    Bennett told National File, “What’s important for anyone reading this to understand is that they treat me like this because they know my opinions.”
    She added, “They would do the same to any other conservative.”
    “Trump needs to see what’s happening and strip funding to Ohio University.”
    Kaitlin Bennett is live on The War Room right now:

Mike Adams joins The Alex Jones Show to deliver the latetest on the coronavirus outbreak.

Also, support your body by getting all the vitamins and minerals you need with the

Presidents’ Day? Twitter Censors Photo of Trump with NASCAR Driver

Adan Salazar - February 17, 2020 -
    Photo from Sunday’s Daytona 500 marked ‘sensitive.’

Bloomberg Bashes Farmers, Blue Collar Workers as Primitive Idiots in Unearthed Video

Kit Daniels - February 17, 2020 -
    “You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn.”

A Two-Year Terror Campaign Against One Small GOP Office

Anyone who wants to take away your rights can also put a rock through your window.
    Mon Feb 17, 2020 Daniel Greenfield
    Civil wars begin in small ways. They’re born out of intolerance. A refusal to coexist. A failure to enforce the law. To punish violence against people different than the ones who hold political power.

Fight Breaks Out During Bernie Sanders Speech in Colorado Over 'Black Guns Matter' Shirt

Apparently the Bernout picked on the wrong minority

Civil War 2 Update: Use of the Term "B--G" INCREASED 50% in the Past 3 Months
    [Don't write "B00GILU" on social media!]
    @WRSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXC1gYVXN3

"U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama-appointed judge who dismissed a case against Hillary Clinton for the deaths of two Americans at the Benghazi Compound, sentenced Trump consultant Paul Manafort to 47 months in prison, and will hear the case against anti-Trump FBI Agent Peter Strzok...."
    That should put the FOX News article in proper context.
    Heh.