Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362
Results 3,611 to 3,616 of 3616

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

absolutely! history repeats itself. we're living in 1928 Germany and hitler is on the march and no one wants to admit it. Until its too late. prep and pray, the end has arrived

Trump Derangement Syndrome: Former CIA, NSA director Michael Hayden suggests Trump should be EXECUTED if guilty of ‘espionage’

(Natural News) If you still wonder how deep the deep state's hatred of Donald Trump runs, a former director of the CIA and the NSA has answered that question. In a tweet on Thursday, Michael Beschloss, a historian and contributor on the far-left whack job network MSNBC recalled two Americans who were executed for sharing nuclear secrets … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

“You must avoid nostalgia. Nostalgia is a besetting sin of the Right. I get it—the past, even in living memory, was so much better than today on every axis that “trad” images and thinking are like a warm, comfortable featherbed. But nostalgia enervates, it prevents action, it fosters passivism that leads to destruction. There is no way back; all that can be done is first destroy our enemies utterly, and then build a new thing, founded both on the wisdom of the past and the needs, and limitations, of the present. What you should do now to maximize your personal return in that future is what we are discussing today.”
    https://theworthyhouse.com/wp-conten...-Young-PDF.pdf