Page 120 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Just now, FOX's Laura Ingraham interviewed a lady who compared what is happening here to the marxist 'Bolivarian Revolution' in Venezuela. She said militants are funded and controlled by powerful people in high places.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Railway Guards Throw Man Down Stairs After He Refuses to Wear Mask

Dan Lyman - June 24, 2020 -
    Metro rider brutalized during altercation over mandatory face mask

Watch: Party City Worker Kicks Customer with Health Condition Out of Store For Not Wearing Mask

Adan Salazar - June 24, 2020 -
    Employee directs customer with health condition to shop online.

Shock Video: Woman Lowers Face Mask, Coughs On Baby Inside Yogurt Shop

Infowars.com - June 24, 2020 -
    ‘She got close, she took off her mask, and she coughed three times super hard on my son’s face.’

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Shock Video: Woman Lowers Face Mask, Coughs On Baby Inside Yogurt Shop
    Infowars.com - June 24, 2020 -

‘She got close, she took off her mask, and she coughed three times super hard on my son’s face.’
    Why doesn't this crap happen when I'm around!?!
    This Karen needs to have her ass kicked so hard she'd be wearing it as a hat.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Woke Daughter of Michigan Republican CANCELS Her Own Father, Says Not to Vote For Him In Viral Tweet

[This story was mentioned by Tim Pool in the video posted below. This describes the evolution of a dirty civil war, and death squads. Last chance to prepare for CW2, folks.]
    Fired Wilmington cop: “We are just going to go out and start slaughtering them f—— ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.”

According to the investigation summary, at 6:51 a.m., on a date not listed, Piner and Gilmore are recorded having a conversation.

‘A civil war is coming’
    The second of the two conversations that day happened after Piner received a phone call from Moore.

According to the summary, “Moore began telling Piner about an arrest he had made at work the day before. During that conversation, Moore refers to the female as a ‘negro’ and a ‘ni—-‘ on multiple occasions.”

He also referred to a magistrate judge, who is also black, as a ‘****ing negro magistrate.’

“At one point, Moore states, “She needed a bullet in her head right then and move on. Let’s move the body out of the way and keep going.” Piner responds, ‘That’s what I have been trying to tell you,'” according to the documents.

After more derogatory comments about the arrestee and the magistrate, the conversation takes an even bleaker turn, as the two officers discuss an upcoming ‘civil war.’

“Piner tells Moore later in the conversation that he feels a civil war is coming and he is ‘ready.’ Piner advised he is going to buy a new assault rifle in the next couple of weeks. A short time later Officer Piner began to discuss society being close to ‘martial law’ and soon ‘we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them ****ing ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.’ Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated, ‘I am ready,'” according to the summary.

“Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to “wipe ’em off the ****ing map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.'”

After the conversations were discovered police launched their own investigations into the incidents. None of the officers involved denied saying the things they said, according to WPD.

“Each officer admitted it was their voice on the video. They did not deny saying any of the things heard on the video. Each officer pointed to the stress of today’s climate in law enforcement as a reason for their ‘venting,'” according to the investigation.

@WRSA
    https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/06/24/fired-

Officials released footage Tuesday, June 23, of an officer-involved shooting that happened in May and resulted in the death of a man seen firing a pistol through his windshield at Pasadena Police. A shootout ensued after officers used a PIT maneuver to immobilize the Mitsubishi Mirage of Lloyd Nelson Jr., 47, of San Diego, on May 8, and was recorded by dash and body-mounted cameras.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEx7NCjPxsQ