Page 126 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Google Engineer Arrested In Portland For Assault & Resisting Arrest At BLM Riot

Infowars.com - July 26, 2020 -
    These are the people programming the censorship algorithms against conservatives.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

“There’s Gonna Be a Lot of Bloodshed When They Come” – Democrat Caller on CSPAN Threatens Shootings Against Trump Supporters and Federal Agents (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-agents-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A couple notes: the jeep was driving down an open lane, it seems to have a flat tire from rioters damaging it previously, the rioters begin shooting at it after it passes them by without hitting anyone.

Car Drives Through Mob of Protesters on Colorado Highway, Protester Shoots Fellow Protesters While Trying to Shoot Driver (VIDEO)

Last night. in a village near me, that had a BLM "Protest" in June some loser was caught starting a fire in a stack of fire wood, he was part of a group hanging out at a local park, one block away. Since when do arsonists work in groups? The war is under way

AndyNgo
    A van was abandoned outside the Seattle east precinct, located in the former CHAZ. Shortly after, explosives were thrown at the building, putting a hole in the wall. The van was impounded and found to be stashed w/a cache of weapons & supplies.
    [Tommy Robinson's house was arson attacked. This is the next stage. Harden your home and your heart.]
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1288707581427380

Marxists begin by destroying Bibles, then they imprison and kill Christians. If the commies win this fall, the purge will begin almost immediately. It always does.

Portland demonstrators set Bible and US flag alight - YouTube, 1 minute 28 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ7_...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Pastor Guest; 08-01-2020 at 07:58 AM.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

A New Civil War: News & Opinion Aggregator
    One place with all the latest news, op-eds, podcasts, and videos on the prospect of a new civil war
    [The normies have for sure caught on.]

https://www.anewcivilwar.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    A New Civil War: News & Opinion Aggregator
    One place with all the latest news, op-eds, podcasts, and videos on the prospect of a new civil war
    [The normies have for sure caught on.]

https://www.anewcivilwar.com/
    It looks like this site is trying to stir up the leftists by linking to articles that paint patriots as instigators and the cause of the division and violence in the land.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    It looks like this site is trying to stir up the leftists by linking to articles that paint patriots as instigators and the cause of the division and violence in the land.
    everything the enemy says and does provides data to discern his future moves

THE TREE OF LIBERTY: Smoke Wagon

Dr Steve Pieczenik