Page 13 of 474 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Is She Right?

In the aftermath of recent events, Presidential candidate and senator Bernie Sanders, an avowed communist, has made public his desire to ban the most common means of self-defense that law-abiding citizens have in the United States. Civil war is coming, and no amount of voting on the Federal Level is going to avoid it. Our focus should be on preparing and getting ready.

Mar 22, 2019

https://youtu.be/IDPQGvsHV5g

I'm afraid she is correct,
    Esp when the media and leftist politicians will not step back from their attempted coup.

The Gun Show in KC was hopping on Saturday.
    Good, New AR's for under $400, new magazines at $8 ea
    500 rds of 5.56 for $160
    The 30 cal GI cans sealed, of 62 gr, 420 rds on strippers from Lake City was going for $175.

500 rds of 7,62 x 39 for $115

Several dealers ran out of both and same with 12 ga 00 and #4,

22 ammo US made was down to $14 a brick of 500 rds.

The several dealers of Civilian IFAK's (Individual first aide kit) were moving them too.

Just saying,

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodie View Post
    I'm afraid she is correct,
    Esp when the media and leftist politicians will not step back from their attempted coup.

The Gun Show in KC was hopping on Saturday.
    Good, New AR's for under $400, new magazines at $8 ea
    500 rds of 5.56 for $160
    The 30 cal GI cans sealed, of 62 gr, 420 rds on strippers from Lake City was going for $175.

500 rds of 7,62 x 39 for $115

Several dealers ran out of both and same with 12 ga 00 and #4,

22 ammo US made was down to $14 a brick of 500 rds.

The several dealers of Civilian IFAK's (Individual first aide kit) were moving them too.

Just saying,

Rhodie
    Good observations, keep those sit reps coming! I attended an AR clinic last weekend, the attendees covered all age and racial demographics, most had new ARs. By the end of a very long day they were performing 10 shots-5 seconds in a 6" circle @ 20 yards. At the end of the day morale was high! he stated reason mot gave or attending was the increasing threat against the US Constitution

UPDATE: Three Far Left Punks Arrested After Lighting Tulane Conservative Student’s Dorm Room Door on Fire

Last edited by Lenno; 03-25-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Video: Swalwell: “Our Standard Is Different Than Proof Beyond A Reasonable Doubt”

Swalwell: “our standard is different than proof beyond a reasonable doubt” https://t.co/xhqf721yMG pic.twitter.com/2CXnpV2kpO
    — RNC Research (@RNCResearch) March 25, 2019
    What can you say other than WOW? The Democrats continue to unmask themselves as anti-Constitution and anti-American.

If it weren't for low standards they'd have no standards at all.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System