Page 139 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1503

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Doesn't the Secret Service investigate and arrest for such threats?
    Some are more equal than others.
    Or, it is just more theater to keep the Peasants fighting among themselves rather than focusing
    our attention on the entire Ruling Class Bloodline Descendants of European Nobility?

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: Square It Away

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Doesn't the Secret Service investigate and arrest for such threats?
    Some are more equal than others.
    Or, it is just more theater to keep the Peasants fighting among themselves rather than focusing
    our attention on the entire Ruling Class Bloodline Descendants of European Nobility?
    Maybe we will find-out after the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Maybe we will find-out after the election?
    No matter who wins the $hit $how, the same will happen to Whitmer and Biden family that happened to Hillary (Cousin of Trump).
    Absolutely nothing.

Four Years of Treason | Live From The Lair
    As always, not safe for 'pearl clutchers'

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/four-year...eDbnNRbTs.html
    Last edited by Lenno; 10-20-2020 at 04:45 PM.

A Party of Street Thugs: Creepy Democrat Adam Christensen Posts GOP Opponent’s Home Address with Map on Social Media

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-social-media/

Trump Resistance Plans ‘Mass Mobilization’ After Election To Shut Down The Country If Biden Doesn’t Win
    Shut Down DC's 'Strategic framework for action following the 2020 election' sketches out their plans for rioting and attacking American institutions and life unless and until Joe Biden is installed as president.
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/20...en-doesnt-win/

Imagine that, I get to re-play Tet!