Page 140 of 474 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

The link to the leftist plan led to a (since deleted) Google Document which was archived by the wayback machine. I couldn't print it and could not select the text and copy it.

In a nutshell, when they lose the election, they plan to start protests and violence in the streets of DC and all federal buildings, the US and State capitols and governors offices, Amazon AWS and Amazon fulfillment centers.

There is even a calendar with their plans outlined.

Calling Trump's victory a coup, they will attempt to force him from office in a real attempt at a coup d'etat and swear in Biden before Trump's term would have expired, had he actually lost the election.

This will not work out well, for everyone.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201021...AWXy_upR4/edit

I have the screenshots of the entire document, because we know how things like this tend to disappear.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Remember that rural areas are "RACIST"
    Farmer who had Trump flags flying from his combine finds out his combine, two semis, and a tractor are on fire in his field

It was last Thursday morning around 7 a.m. when Jonathan Rempel, a farmer in Sutton, Nebraska, received a phone call from the Sutton Volunteer Fire Department. They told him that his combine (WHICH HAD BEEN FLYING TRUMP FLAGS), two semis, and a tractor had all caught fire in his cornfield "at about the same time." The tractors had all been parked a safe distance apart, and it looks like the equipment hadn't been used since the night prior (which makes this extra fishy). Sadly, the firefighters were not able to save the equipment. State Fire Marshal Investigators are currently looking into the fire's origin.
    https://notthebee.com/article/farmer-who-had-trump-flags-flying-from-his-combine-receives-7-am-phone-call-that-all-of-his-harvesting-equipment-has-caught-fire

[IMG]https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/farm-jpg-1603118579.jpg?crop=0.992xw:1.00xh;0.00489xw,0&res ize=1200:*[/IMG]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

As we have discussed in Parts 1 and 2 of What a civil war will be like in 2020, part 3 continues the narrative of what to expect and what to fresh horrors will be coming your way in the next civil war. Your loyalty to a failed system is one of the biggest handicaps you are bringing with you to this war, and it is going to be a problem if you are not able to reconcile yourself to the fact that this system no longers exists to serve you, it exists to serve itself and a small group of elites. The media has turned on you, the government has persecuted you, and the sooner you realize that you are on your own in this coming war, the better off you will be. We get into all of that and more. <span dir="auto" class="style-scope yt-formatted-string">

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: Extortion Language!

CEO of Expensify Urges Customers to Vote for Biden or Risk Civil War Over Trump

CEO of Expensify Urges Customers to Vote for Biden or Risk Civil War Over Trump

THE STANDING REPUBLIC: Weapon System

Nashville Police Arrest Woman in Trump 2020 Shirt for Not Wearing a Mask Outside (VIDEO)

Nashville Police Arrest Woman in Trump 2020 Shirt for Not Wearing a Mask Outside (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...outside-video/