Page 143 of 474 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"A man who thought people were stealing yard signs promoting Donald Trump’s re-election bid shot multiple victims in Kansas on Saturday night, according to a report.

A police supervisor for the Topeka Police Department said at least three people were shot this weekend, with at least one victim suffering potentially life-threatening injuries.

The alleged shooter had confronted people about stealing signs for the president’s campaign, according to the Topeka Capital-Journal.

At least one victim was shot multiple times by the time the police responded to the incident on the 1300 block of NW Eugene, local news outlet 13-WIBW reported early Sunday.

The victims and alleged suspects involved in the case have not been identified by police. The Topeka Police Department did not immediately respond to requests for comment."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Calif. Family home engulfed in wildfire, receive online hate for being Trump supporters

Top Coup Experts Training Left with Revolutionary Tactics Ahead of Election
    Top Coup Experts Training Left with Revolutionary Tactics Ahead of Election

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Wish they would go and take NY, IL, MA, VT, CT, MD, MN and VA with them. RI and DE can stay. We'll need somebody to make fun of.

This Trump Speech Just Made Every Liberal Head Explode

Trump calls out the Fraud will not accept the Globalist power grab

Joe Biden Declares Victory – Says It Was a Hard Fought Campaign – Calls for the Country to Come Together (VIDEO)
    Joe Biden Declares Victory – Says It Was a Hard Fought Campaign – Calls for the Country to Come Together (VIDEO)

Philly Prosecutor Threatens to Jail Trump If He Sends in Uncertified Poll Watchers — Officials Still Refuse to Allow GOP Watchers in Room (VIDEO)
    Philly Prosecutor Threatens to Jail Trump If He Sends in Uncertified Poll Watchers — Officials Still Refuse to Allow GOP Watchers in Room (VIDEO)