Page 145 of 474 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Washington D.C. US Attorney Tells Rand Paul He Will Not Be Investigating Attack On Him And His Wife…

The DC U.S. Attorney today confirmed to me that they will not pursue an investigation of who is funding the thugs who attacked my wife and me and sent a DC police officer to the hospital. https://t.co/abpESDJ4nx

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 23,
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon Includes His Talking About the Ongoing Coup w/ Guest Lt. General McInerney and Mary Fanning.

By Brannon Howse, 28 November, 2020
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

still two parties

"Just a heads up - the most dangerous people to you are not the sh*t-libs - or even their globalist taskmasters. Not by a long shot.
    The people capable of the most damage are middle ground, yellow-bellied "moderate" Republicans. The variety of fools believing the system will somehow police itself... so long as you keep being a good little tax-slave and voting in the world's Paul Ryans and Mitt Romneys. The sort telling you to just be patient and Barr will do his job... any... day... now.
    The cuck is a special sort of nimrod - they'll happily get you shot-to-death or locked in a cage, and pat themselves on the back profusely afterwards. These are the REALLY dangerous mother-f*ckers in your AO, and you need to watch yourself around them.
    These nincompoops will sic the Cops, BATF, NSA and the FBI on you without a moment's hesitation. They are misguided cretins - mid-witts I believe is the operative term - laboring under the foolish notion we can vote your way free of clown-world. And those delusions, plus their proximity to you on the right-side of the political spectrum make them TRULY damaging.
    These incorrigible cretins cry for civility and compromise while ANTIFA beats people to death in the streets. They quibble, self-censor, scold, finger-wag, adopt prog shibboleths and tear down effective culture-warriors at every turn. Like terrible parents, they're trying to play nicey-nice with spoiled-rotten children - while their "children," (read: enemies), are literally breaking skulls open in front of disinterested pigs and Soros-owned municipal governments.
    I've had multiple less than cordial house-calls from the FBI in my lifetime. (All very expensive escapades indeed). Every single time, it was some callow moderate mush Republican who did the snitching.
    Every.
    Single.
    F%cking.
    Time.

Just know your worst enemies are the cowards clinging to their delusions of America-that-was - you threaten their fantasy by resisting - and they will see you dead if you rattle their fantasy universe too much. Keep then at a distance and keep them in the dark."

This song has haunted me since it was released in 1985. I fear it's time has now come.

A quick search of Rumble, or YouTube (yuck), should pull up the actual song.

The time, I fear, is very near.

S/F
    Mako

++++++++++++++

Mike & The Mechanics
    – A Call To Arms Lyrics (1985)

Pass the word, it's a call to arms
    Midnight man at your door
    Blackened faces run in the night
    Daybreak under the floor

Bring my bow
    Fill my head with flame, and we must
    Let them know that the torch is lit again
    Crystalize the pain behind your eyes
    Are you ready to fight?

(you hear the drum and) run for your life
    (sweet avalon the heat is on)
    In other words, I hope and pray
    That time and tide wash the hate away
    A simple man with simple thoughts
    Who turned to force as a last resort

All around us, chaos rings
    Buildings crumbling down
    Silhouettes in the fiery rain
    Timbers crash to the ground

Bring my spear, invested with my youth
    Bring the children near, they must now be told the truth
    Old and young and those of foreign tongue
    Are you ready to fight?

(you hear the drum and) run for your life
    (sweet avalon the heat is on)
    That time and tide wash the hate away
    A simple man with simple thoughts
    Who turned to force as a last resort

That time and tide keep the day away
    When simple men with simple thoughts
    Will turn to force as a last recourse

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    "Just a heads up - the most dangerous people to you are not the sh*t-libs - or even their globalist taskmasters. Not by a long shot.
    The people capable of the most damage are middle ground, yellow-bellied "moderate" Republicans. The variety of fools believing the system will somehow police itself... so long as you keep being a good little tax-slave and voting in the world's Paul Ryans and Mitt Romneys. The sort telling you to just be patient and Barr will do his job... any... day... now.
    The cuck is a special sort of nimrod - they'll happily get you shot-to-death or locked in a cage, and pat themselves on the back profusely afterwards. These are the REALLY dangerous mother-f*ckers in your AO, and you need to watch yourself around them.
    These nincompoops will sic the Cops, BATF, NSA and the FBI on you without a moment's hesitation. They are misguided cretins - mid-witts I believe is the operative term - laboring under the foolish notion we can vote your way free of clown-world. And those delusions, plus their proximity to you on the right-side of the political spectrum make them TRULY damaging.
    These incorrigible cretins cry for civility and compromise while ANTIFA beats people to death in the streets. They quibble, self-censor, scold, finger-wag, adopt prog shibboleths and tear down effective culture-warriors at every turn. Like terrible parents, they're trying to play nicey-nice with spoiled-rotten children - while their "children," (read: enemies), are literally breaking skulls open in front of disinterested pigs and Soros-owned municipal governments.
    I've had multiple less than cordial house-calls from the FBI in my lifetime. (All very expensive escapades indeed). Every single time, it was some callow moderate mush Republican who did the snitching.
    Every.
    Single.
    F%cking.
    Time.

Just know your worst enemies are the cowards clinging to their delusions of America-that-was - you threaten their fantasy by resisting - and they will see you dead if you rattle their fantasy universe too much. Keep then at a distance and keep them in the dark."
    Excellent post!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

GOP Senator Kelly Loeffler’s Campaign Staffer Killed in an Accident

December 4, 2020, 2:50pmby Cristina Lail

COVID did it

The Ruling Class is Planning A Civil War | Guest: John Doyle

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/civil-war...Jm2wtHOFE.html
    Civil War: Release the Kraken | Live From The Lair (language)

https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/civil-war-release-the-kraken-live-from-the-lair_MAhvBoJm2wtHOFE.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    GOP Senator Kelly Loeffler’s Campaign Staffer Killed in an Accident

December 4, 2020, 2:50pmby Cristina Lail

COVID did it

MESSAGE FOR GOVERNOR KEMP FROM THE DEEP STATE
    [Georgia version of "plomo o plata."] https://twitter.com/JoyntGeoffrey/st...00227523653633
    "An apparent car crash in Georgia – kills Harrison Deal. He was a staffer for Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler. Harrison Deal was also dating Gov Kemp’s daughter."
    "Harrison Deal's car exploded (witnesses heard the explosion over a mile away). Vehicle left as molten metal, engine block ejected 50-60 yards away. That’s not an accident. That’s a car bomb disguised as an accident."
    "Because they just KILLED Kemp’s daughter’s boyfriend as a message to Kemp: HELP TRUMP AND WE KILL YOUR DAUGHTERS. That’s why. It was a CAR BOMB disguised as an accident. Explosion heard >1 mile away, engine block ejected 60 yards."
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/12/06/message-for