Page 152 of 474 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Get Ready for Civil War | Live From The Lair

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Van Der Veen's feeling beseiged is mild compared to how President Trump and Biden were and are busy aiding and abetting terrorists to kill Syrians,
    destroy their homes and livelyhoods. supporting Israelis repeatedly bombing Syria with missiles, stealing Syria's oil, blockading the country, tagetting
    churches, homes, businesses, people.

Terrorists, are being transferred from Iraq and released from prisons and temporary detention camps in the Kurdish-controlled areas in the west of the Euphrates River, are “undergoing special training under the supervision of American forces and will be used to launch raids” against the specified targets.

“The sleeper cells of Takfiri terrorist outfits will also be used to that end in southern and southwestern Syria as well as in major cities in the center of the country," the source added.

There have been several reports that the US military has transferred Daesh prisoners to the Iraqi-Syrian border in order to provide a pretext for its continued presence in the region and for future attacks on the Syrian army.

“While Iraq, Syria, Iran and regional countries are working together to eliminate the remnants of Daesh, the Americans do nothing but relocate the Daesh terrorists in the region,” Iranian Judiciary Chief Ebrahim Raeisi.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...-attacks-Syria

Stupid Americans can expect this kind of stuff on them, as "deplorables" fit to be broken.

Earlier this week, Marina Sirtis, who played Deanna Troi on Star Trek: The Next Generation, tweeted her thoughts about the crisis in Texas. In that tweet, she suggested that if Texans had voted for Democratic representatives rather than Republican ones, they wouldn’t be suffering as much as they currently are.
    The tweet elicited a deluge of negative responses from other celebs, her fans, and especially Texans. Here’s how it all played out.

Marina Sirtis

@Marina_Sirtis

Don’t get me wrong, my heart bleeds for what Texans are going through right now but the mean girl in me says you get the government you deserve and they have voted Republican, across the board, for the last 20 years. #BetoForGovernor