Page 153 of 474 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Kansas bill would make gold and silver legal tender in the state

(Natural News) A bill introduced in the Kansas House would recognize gold and silver specie as legal tender and repeal all taxes levied on it. The legislation would pave the way for Kansans to use gold and silver in everyday transactions, a foundational step for the people to undermine the Federal Reserve’s monopoly on money. (Article … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pentagon says military does not have resources for “urban combat” in dystopian “megacities”

(Natural News) With the new domestic "war on terror" quickly gaining steam, the Pentagon is anticipating a dystopian future in which the military is entirely ill-equipped for "urban combat." In a video entitled, "Megacities: Urban Future, the Emerging Complexity" that was shown at Joint Special Operations University, the Pentagon … [Read More...]

Greater Idaho
    Tired of living in a blue state, some Oregonians want to change the map to join Idaho. And now residents of five Oregon counties will get a chance to vote on the proposed border change.

https://komonews.com/news/local/5-oregon-counties-to-vote-on-joining-idaho-in-may

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Greater Idaho
    Tired of living in a blue state, some Oregonians want to change the map to join Idaho. And now residents of five Oregon counties will get a chance to vote on the proposed border change.

https://komonews.com/news/local/5-oregon-counties-to-vote-on-joining-idaho-in-may
    I live in Grants Pass, I like the second map. I also own property in Idaho. I would vote for this!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

Idaho charges 6% sales tax on everything, including food. If you are poor enough, they give you back $100, IF you file income tax.
    Oregon is all gung ho to commit a drawn out painful suicide via Vax stuff from Rich dudes who are exempt from all liability.
    In Idaho, if you are making good money, they jack up your property taxes.
    Now if this new arrangement abolished public schools, property taxes, income taxes, and enslaving merchants everywhere to act as
    un-paid tax collectors, things might look pretty good.

Trump the “Legitimate and Still Actual President”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...esident-video/

Sidney Powell LIVE: “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States” (VIDEO)