Page 154 of 474 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Iowa bill would allow residents to purchase, carry guns without a permit

Constitutional carry expands across America as trust in D.C. crooks diminishes…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Republican Julia Letlow Wins US House Race in Louisiana – Replacing Her Husband Who Suddenly Died After Winning the Race

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-winning-race/

In First Biden Presser, Compliant Corrupt Taxpayer-Funded Media Ask If He’s Just Too ‘Moral’ And ‘Decent’

“The perception of you, that got you elected as a moral, decent man, is the reason why a lot of immigrants are coming to this country,” Alcindor said.

saw that, an hour of my life I will never get back. As a former reporter, I gagged at the vast majority of the paucity of questions asked or should I say pre-filed. Beijing Biden is the most morally bankrupt politician I've ever seen. there were no questions about how he personally and his son profited from the CCP China. he's disgusting and the ho ain't much better. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Tennessee the 20th State to Abolish Concealed Carry Permit Requirement

On the same day that President Joe Biden was pushing more gun control at the federal level, Gov. Bill Lee (R) was signing legislation to do away with Tennessee’s concealed carry permit requirement.

Idaho Legislature Considers Absorbing Part Of Oregon

by Zero HedgeApril 19th 2021, 4:30 pm

In order to move the border, both Oregon and Idaho legislatures would have to approve the plan, as would the US Congress.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ng-part-oregon