Page 170 of 188 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1879

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Who is the "Cajun general," and what's "The islands...."

I have no idea, I just posted the quote because it shows that some folks are truly loose cannons
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Chyno!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"cajun general?" perhaps Honorie (sp)? he went from overseeing the Katrina response up to the District of Criminals. As to Isis in La. and it's attacks/camps? I live about three hours from Ft. Polk in Cenla. I know there is a fema camp there, prepped and ready to go. Could Isis be staging there? Could the majority of the border illegals be gathering there? Don't know but if they decide to sweep across La., they will be winning at first but we cajuns have a lot of 'stuff' to throw at them, It will be bloody. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

On what authority Nikki? When does an Agriculture commissioner get this authority?

she doesn't. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

The new punji stakes will help round these places, but if Biden's handlers are planning a major false-flag cyberattack to start the war with Russia, everything but Pravda and Izvestia will go dark.

Plan a "handbill front against vaxx" piece later tonight. Everybody sb planning how they will operate without the net and without the NKVD tracking device/cell phone.

See you on the beach.

PS: Nice piece on the Russian "front"; all should RTWT at

https://www.arthursido.com/2021/07/a-gen-u-wine-shootin-w