Page 177 of 474 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Exactly.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

resist more? not yet. dead horse time: when Joe Sixpack is finally touched by the crap coming from the Biden-Harris administration, then and only then will old joe rise up and do something. It will take time. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    resist more? not yet. dead horse time: when Joe Sixpack is finally touched by the crap coming from the Biden-Harris administration, then and only then will old joe rise up and do something. It will take time. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    I believe we have played it cool for far too long
    This March towards globalism started before most of us were born,but I'm sure all of us can detail the freedom we have lost already.

"I, as Sheriff, will fight"

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    I believe we have played it cool for far too long
    This March towards globalism started before most of us were born,but I'm sure all of us can detail the freedom we have lost already.
    When I was a teacher, I would tellmy senior hs kiddos about their loss of freedom. I got blank stares back 'cause they're had no idea of what total freedom was like. Hard for them to understand since what we have now is NOT total freedom and this is all they know. sad. a whole generation that will either snowflake it or fight back. time willl tell what they will choose. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

‘We know where you live” – Angry Americans sick and tired Of COVID tyranny face off as MO Attorney General slams mandates as ‘dystopian biomedical security state’

(Natural News) Chatter across the Internet in comment sections, social media or any forum that allows public interactions, indicates that people are feeling the tensions that make it seem like everything is going to just blow up or setting the scene for a "super event." (Article by Susan Duclos republished from … [Read More...]

Subway franchisees revolt, demand company end woke Rapinoe’s ads: ‘It gets tiring apologizing’

(Natural News) It is unquestionable that U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe has a knack for drawing (usually negative) attention to herself. (Article by Garion Frankel republished from WesternJournal.com) The athlete, now sporting purple hair, embraced social justice activism several years ago, and there is no sign that she is deviating … [Read More...]