Page 21 of 474 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Typical leftist. Accuse those who do not agree with you of being mentally deficient, then advocate killing them.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Total Insanity: Failed GA Gov Candidate Stacey Abrams Declares 'We Don't Have to Concede Elections Anymore'

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Total Insanity: Failed GA Gov Candidate Stacey Abrams Declares 'We Don't Have to Concede Elections Anymore'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...brams-n2545839
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In Ethics Seminar, Lawyers Say They’d Report A Client For Legally Owning A Gun

The fact the client owned a gun and had firearm permits was enough to label him as reasonably certain to cause death or serious bodily harm and report him to the police.

Default Two years ago Tim Pool described himself as a Liberal, he's swallowed the Red Pill

CNN FURIOUS Over Trump's Defense Of Paul Joseph Watson

Tim Pool

Published on May 4, 2019

CNN FURIOUS Over Trump's Defense Of Paul Joseph Watson. Following Trump's defense of Paul Joseph Watson after facebook banned him, CNN reporter Oliver Darcy tweeted in outrage over the actions of the president. In a story he wrote on CNN he published overt and obvious fake news lies from Facebook about how they take action. Later in the story Darcy even parrots activist rhetoric about social media censorship, "private platforms," and free speech. While the first amendment doesn't protect people from private censorship, freedom of speech is a universal principal not a law regardless of the 1st amendment The article from CNN was an activist opinion piece masquerading as fact and along with rhetoric and actions from CNN reporters it seems like CNN is actively trying to get conservatives and anti establishment media banned from various platforms. This isn't the first time CNN played a role in getting someone banned and it likely won't be the left as CNN chases after far left activists rhetoric and agenda.

Kevin Shipp – Arm Yourself, Dark Left Violence is Coming
    Published on Apr 27, 2019
    Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says, “The danger for ‘We the People’ is the Dark Left and Dark Left violence. As these indictments begin to come out, and as the players are called out, the violence on what I call the Dark Left, the violence is going to increase to the point where it’s going to be very, very bad. There are going to be beatings and probably shootings, and shooting at police. . . . There is going to be a lot of violence coming from the Left in the next year or two. This is one of the reasons you need to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights . . . because of what the Left is going to do with these findings and what is going to be the death knell for the Democrat Party and the death knell for taking over our Constitution and culture. They will exponentially bring up their violence, and Americans need to arm themselves and protect themselves against that.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp, founder of the popular website ForTheLoveofFreedom.net.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPn...st=WL&index=18

the insanity and God-lessness continues to grow. it should prove to be an interesting summer! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Sure glad I sold all of my arms I don't have to listen to such bs as that. I even sold my antique 32/40 deer rifle.

Default Tucker Carlson Tonight 5/3/19 [FULL| Tucker

Tucker shows that the Left has gone full-Facist Combine this info w/the wyte genocide that is ramping-up and we have trouble in River City
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8SUkp0IOg8

Tucker Carlson Tonight 5/3/19 [FULL| Tucker Carlson Fox News Today May 3, 2019

It Gets Worse: Asians Harassed in D.C. for Wearing MAGA Hats Were North Korean Defectors

The lady in this video wearing a MAGA hat says “we're from North Korea." Sad to see the disrespect these North Korean defectors were greeted by.
    Share this video since the MSM won't.pic.twitter.com/XlU8tLLkjt
    — Anthony (@Anthony4America) May 5, 2019
    So shameful, especially to these folks.
    Via PJ Media:
    On Wednesday, PJ Media told you about a group of Asians who were harassed in the street because they were wearing MAGA hats.
    An individual who goes by “Bigalow Black” on Twitter proudly posted a short video clip on April 30 showing several street thugs harassing a group of what looked like Asian tourists.
    “Not Around Here Pimp…Ain’t None Of That Make America Great Again Sh*t,” wrote Black, who hails from Washington D.C., and Miami, according to his Twitter profile.
    The video shows a group of black men surrounding the Asians, grabbing the MAGA hats off their heads, and throwing one of them in the air before stomping on it.
    After PJ Media posted the story, Bigalow Black removed the tweet. But others on Twitter made copies.
    Keep reading…