Page 232 of 474 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I just had a sit down w/my neighbors whom I've known for 30 years. It is tragically obvious that they have 100% bought into the COVID hoax and get defensive at the mention of anything not on MSNBC who they don't even know is a spin-off of Micro-Soft.

‘Capitol Punishment’ Is the January 6 Film You Must See

Pre-dawn FBI raids were conducted by dozens of armed agents transported in tactical vehicles to terrorize January 6 protesters and their neighbors. Citizens were ratted on by their friends and colleagues. Families were bankrupted and traumatized by the Biden regime’s ongoing crusade to punish hundreds of Americans who protested his unlawful election. People are held behind bars and denied bail based on their political views as trials are delayed far into 2022. And then there was the near point-blank execution of Ashli Babbitt at the hands of a Capitol Police lieutenant, who still is praised as a hero by the media and lawmakers of both parties while facing no criminal consequences for his actions that day.

These are just a few of the alarming stories included in Nick Searcy’s exceptional documentary, “Capitol Punishment.”
    [rest at link]
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/05/capitol-punishment