Page 253 of 474 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Children being groomed, brainwashed by the covid cult to persecute unbelievers

(Natural News) A horrific video clip is circulating the internet of a television show in Quebec, Can., where two young children, obviously propagandized, tell all about how they got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) and want the unvaccinated to go to jail for refusing to join them. The clip begins with a female host … [Read More...]

Woke Scientific American loses all remaining credibility, declares field of genetics to be RACIST, drags dead scientists through mud

(Natural News) The oldest magazine in the United States to deal with science has descended to a new low. Scientific American published a hit piece blasting the late E. O. Wilson for allegedly espousing "racist" ideas with his work in genetics. Wilson wrote numerous books on sociobiology, a field that aims to explain social behavior … [Read More...]

I wonder when and how the US became the official 'bad guys' on the worlds stage. Now we're enforcing our 'rules' on the rest of the world and they are starting to say screw you back. My greatest concern is for the children when the shooting/sabotage insurgency gets cranked up here. the shooting of several policemen is not a good thing but I think, is indicative that the war has begun. take out the cops, take on the general public and fear does the rest. if you don't have a backbone, get one or see your family devoured by the enemy while you cry into your soy milk. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Kurt Schlichter:
    Hunter got millions from Ukraine.

Your son will get a tombstone.