Page 30 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Watch: Illinois State Senator Threatens to Confiscate Firearms

Confiscation has always been Democrats’ end goal

Infowars.com - June 19, 2019 Comments

An Illinois state senator threatened to confiscate firearms from law-abiding gun owners in lieu of a fine, in a heated exchange captured on video.
    The argument took place last week at a town hall hosted by Sen. Julie Morrison (D) during a discussion on SB107, which seeks to ban “assault weapons.”
    After a man in the audience pointed out the law claiming “assault weapons” are “dangerous” was pointless because it allows people who pay a fine to keep their guns, Sen. Morrison responded by saying he’d changed her mind and she could now be leaning toward outright confiscation.
    “You want me to turn them over to the state police unless I pay a fine for each firearm and register them, then I get to keep them,” the man asked Morrison.
    “Okay,” she replied.
    “If I get to keep it–if I pay a fine and register it–then, how dangerous is it in the first place and why do you need to ban it all?” the man asked, before receiving an applause from attendees.
    “Well, you just maybe changed my mind,” Morrison responded. “Maybe we won’t have a fine at all, maybe it’ll just be a confiscation and we won’t have to worry about paying the fine.”
    The bill, sponsored by Sen. Morrison, is assumed to be a reaction to the numerous southern counties in Illinois which have declared themselves sanctuary counties for gun owners.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Battle Lines Are Drawn as Cable Networks Skip Trump Kickoff

Globalist media heavily censoring Trump 2020 campaign

Fox News - June 20, 2019 Comments

https://www.infowars.com/battle-line...trump-kickoff/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Battle Lines Are Drawn as Cable Networks Skip Trump Kickoff

Globalist media heavily censoring Trump 2020 campaign

Fox News - June 20, 2019 Comments

https://www.infowars.com/battle-line...trump-kickoff/

Actually NBC National News covered Trumps announcement

Default Same Lesbian had the OSP murder Levoy Finnicum

Oregon Governor Tells Police to Round Up Republican Senators For Vote

Abuse of power by the Democratic governor.
    Via Free Beacon:
    Oregon’s Gov. Kate Brown (D.) instructed the state police Thursday afternoon to round up Republican state senators who fled the state capitol in anticipation of a vote on cap-and-trade legislation they oppose.
    “The Senate Democrats have requested the assistance of the Oregon State Police to bring back their colleagues to finish the work they committed to push forward for Oregonians,” Brown said in a statement. “As the executive of the agency, I am authorizing the State Police to fulfill the Senate Democrats’ request.”
    Democrats have an 18-member majority in the state Senate but need 20 of the 30 members present to have a quorum to vote on legislation, hence their need for Republican members to be present to pass the legislation. The bill passed the state House earlier in the week with all Republicans and two Democrats voting against it.
    Reports indicate some Republican senators have left the state to avoid voting on the legislation, which would raise utility costs and taxes on gasoline and diesel.
    Keep reading…

Default More Globalist Dog Whisteling

Antifa Prepares Second Attack on Tucker Carlson’s Home, Posts Posters Around DC To Rally Bullying Mob

Comes after far-left mob attacked his home last year

https://www.newswars.com/antifa-prep...-bullying-mob/

1997's The Second Civil War (Movie)
    nd high profile casting in the movie show that the nascent demographic replacement agenda was already very well known and popular amongst the upper echelons in media

the stealth and quiet release shows that it was made, not for financial incentive, but as to document the globalist agenda at the moment it was going fullscale

the prophetic politics only confirms involvement of a secret establishment which controls media and has been identified as the CIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank

_Carlucci

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/04/47530.php

http://carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

>German Journalist Blows Whistle On How The CA Controls The Media
    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1209055

Michael Ruppert has reported that CIA has also their agents in police depts. Illegally of course, but no one seems to care.

Eric Swalwell Encourages Hispanics to Take Fight Against Trump to the ‘Streets’

Hispanic voters should take their fight against President Trump to the “streets,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) suggested in a tweet Saturday.

The Democrat presidential candidate spouted a series of falsehoods in a tweet posted Saturday, accusing Trump of breaking up Hispanic families and caging children just for kicks. He also accused Trump of seeking to “erase” the Hispanic population’s existence by way of a basic census citizenship question.
    “If you’re Hispanic, there’s nothing @realDonaldTrump won’t do to break up your family, cage your children, or erase your existence with a weaponized census,” Swalwell tweeted.
    “And there’s nothing we won’t do in the streets, courts, and at the ballot box to stop him. #FamiliesBelongTogether,” he added.
    If you’re Hispanic, there’s nothing @realDonaldTrump wont do to break up your family, cage your children, or erase your existence with a weaponized census. And there’s nothing we won’t do in the streets, courts, and at the ballot box to stop him. #FamiliesBelongTogether
    — Eric Swalwell (@ericswalwell) June 22, 2019
    Of course, all of his accusations are patently false. Trump is not a racist, despite the mainstream media’s large scale attempt to characterize him as such. Swalwell also fails to recognize the difference between illegal and legal Hispanic migrants.
    While the left’s focus has been on the “breaking up of families,” illegal migrants often do that on their own accord.
    As Breitbart News previously reported:
    An additional 2,104 migrant children and youths have been reunited with their migrant parents, according to the data recently provided to a judge by the Department of Health and Human Services. But many of their parents may choose to leave some of the 1,2014 children and youths in the United States when judges eject the parents’ asylum pleas.
    “There’s a lot of people from Central America who are willing to leave their kids here, rather than take them back,” said Mark Krikorian, the director of the Center for Immigration Studies.
    It should also be noted that the alarming photos of children in warehouses were taken during the Obama administration.
    As Breitbart News reported in 2014:
    Breitbart Texas obtained internal federal government photos depicting the conditions of foreign children warehoused by authorities on U.S. soil on Wednesday night. Thousands of illegal immigrants have overrun U.S. border security and their processing centers in Texas along the U.S./Mexico border. Unaccompanied minors, including young girls under the age of 12, are making the dangerous journey from Central America and Mexico, through cartel-controlled territories, and across the porous border onto U.S. soil.
    Notable, though, is Swalwell’s purported call for violence.
    “And there’s nothing we won’t do in the streets, courts, and at the ballot box to stop him,” he wrote.

ImmigrationPolitics2020Donald TrumpEric SwalwellhispanicIllegal I