Page 302 of 474 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

if you can't defeat your enemy in the theatre of ideas, you attack physically. You think you're immure to this? thinketh this not! we as Christians, are shortly becoming the number uno target of the left. the closer to His return, the more of a target we become. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    if you can't defeat your enemy in the theatre of ideas, you attack physically. You think you're immure to this? thinketh this not! we as Christians, are shortly becoming the number uno target of the left. the closer to His return, the more of a target we become. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Revelation 17:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written,
    MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER
    OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE
    EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the
    blood of the saints, and with the blood of
    the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her,
    I wondered with great admiration.

The word "admiration" in verse 6 means astonishment.

Revelation 18

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets,
    and of saints, and of all that were slain upon
    the earth.

Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

didn't obama make a statement that the US needed a civilian army, equally armed as the military is armed?? Its only a matter of time. summer fun indeed! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    didn't obama make a statement that the US needed a civilian army, equally armed as the military is armed?? Its only a matter of time. summer fun indeed! prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    This is Obama's 3rd Term

We can all feel it.
    The great divide in America is widening at an unprecedented pace.
    This great divide started just two years ago, arguably earlier, but there can be no doubt of its existence in 2020. Things that were once taboo, suddenly became openly accepted. That is, if you are a radical liberal.