Page 31 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Fox News’ Shep Smith Compares Trump Admin ‘Horrifying’ Treatment of Migrant Children to War Crimes

PAM KEY24 Jun 20198,899 1:23

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Not fair. Not balanced. Get a job at CNN, sodomite.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Google Vows to Stop Trump, Declares War on Conservatives: The war has begun, Mind Control, Propaganda
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwltqfw0Pkg

Google's Censorious Urges are Playing a VERY DANGEROUS Game

Black Pigeon Speaks:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9j2PoeXsKQ

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    not fair. Not balanced. Get a job at cnn, sodomite.
    this!!!!!!!

Election Meddling: Reddit Quarantines ‘The Donald’ Forum On First Night of Presidential Debates

Paul Joseph Watson - June 26, 2019 -
    Hugely influential forum locked down after a single complaint from a left-wing journalist.

Secret Service Detains Cocktail Employee After She Spits On Eric Trump

Police presence outside Aviary after alleged incident between an employee and Eric Trump around 8:30pm pic.twitter.com/1oIiVfsiKj
    — Mary Ann Ahern (@MaryAnnAhernNBC) June 26, 2019
    She’s lucky that Eric was kind enough to cut her a break.
    Via Daily Mail:
    U.S. Secret Service took a Chicago cocktail lounge employee into custody after she spat on Eric Trump.
    President Donald Trump’s son was at the upscale Aviary bar in the West Loop, which is known for its creative cocktails, when the incident happened Tuesday night.
    A person with knowledge of the situation told DailyMail.com a women spat on the president’s son immediately after he walked into the upscale cocktail lounge on Chicago’s West Side.
    She said something to Trump, although it was not immediately clear what it was.
    Chicago police quickly made an arrest, and the woman was held in handcuffs for up to two hours. Trump then asked the Chicago Police Department to let her free when told she would otherwise be charged.
    Keep reading…