Page 312 of 474 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Never Forget Democrats Want to Remove Cops from Schools.
    Also NEVER forget Democrats wanted to disarm Cops. If Dems had it their way, how many more families would be in mourning.
    Thankfully a good guy with a gun kills a bad guy with a gun saving many kids & teachers at an Elementary school.
    The only thing that STOPS a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/25/nolte-never

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

UVALDE, Texas (AP) — Frustrated onlookers urged police officers to charge into the Texas elementary school where a gunman’s rampage killed 19 children and two teachers, witnesses said Wednesday, as investigators worked to track the massacre that lasted upwards of 40 minutes and ended when the 18-year-old shooter was killed by a Border Patrol team.

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, who saw the scene from outside his house, across the street from Robb Elementary School in the close-knit town of Uvalde. Carranza said the officers did not go in.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-te...482483df6e4683

Democrat-Run D.C. Residents Report That “Violence Has Gotten Out of Control”... “It doesn’t feel like the city government is doing anything to help us”

https://100percentfedup.com/democrat-run-d-c-resident

Film ‘2,000 Mules’ Offers Vivid PROOF of Voter Fraud!!

@Dinesh_DSouza #2000Mules
    https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/04/29/film-2000-mules-of

Duke prof compares mandatory equity training to ‘Maoist propaganda’, his colleagues’ responses prove him right

(Natural News) A tenured professor at Duke University compared mandatory equity training to "Maoist political propaganda workshops," prompting outrage from PhD candidates accusing him of "transphobia & homophobia." (Article by Jarryd Jaeger republished from ThePostMillennial.com) On Tuesday, the Department of Molecular Genetics … [Read More...]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    UVALDE, Texas (AP) — Frustrated onlookers urged police officers to charge into the Texas elementary school where a gunman’s rampage killed 19 children and two teachers, witnesses said Wednesday, as investigators worked to track the massacre that lasted upwards of 40 minutes and ended when the 18-year-old shooter was killed by a Border Patrol team.

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, who saw the scene from outside his house, across the street from Robb Elementary School in the close-knit town of Uvalde. Carranza said the officers did not go in.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-te...482483df6e4683
    Standard police procedure is for law enforcement to establish a perimeter around an active shooter and then wait for Tactical. Happened at the Pulse Nightclub. Happened at Parkland. LE in my town have the same protocols.

Sad.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler