Page 331 of 474 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

To prove how much more progressive, tolerant and just overall better people they are - the left responds to the latest supreme court ruling on abortion with threats of assasinations, killings, rioting, and insurrection.

lol no, not even from just the regular antifa faggots - I mean elected officials, congress and media personalities.

It's okay when they do it!

"We are calling for violence!!!"

Your terms are acceptable.
    youtube.com/c/RagingDissidentII/featured

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"The Supreme Court has overruled Roe v. Wade, but don't worry liberals, you can still murder your baby in Democrat states, because this doesn't outlaw it completely, it just sends the decision back to the States to decide whether they'll allow mothers to murder their children in their territories.

We are essentially two Americas now. Republican states might as well tell the Democrat states to secede and call themselves something else. They hate everything America stands for anyway, and this decision will divide the country more than anything else in recent history. Balkanization (the breakup of the United States) may be the only solution."

Trump says Republicans must fight the ‘radical left’s crusade against our culture’

(Natural News) Former President Donald Trump urged Republicans to fight for Western Civilization and American culture. (Article by Matt Lamb republished from LifeSiteNews.com) Trump made his comments on Friday at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority Policy Conference.” “The entire Republican Party needs to get tough and take the Radical Left’s crusade against […]

Last edited by Lenno; 06-24-2022 at 08:49 PM.

DEVELOPING: At Least Two Supreme Court Justices Have Been Moved to “Safe Locations” Due to Threats of Violence From the Left: Report

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/developing-least-two-supreme-court-justices-moved-safe-locations-due-threats-violence-left-report/

Truck plows through crowd of pro-choice protesters in Iowa leaving one person injured as tensions rise across the country after SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade

• The black pickup truck was driven slowly into the crowd in Cedar Rapids at 7:20pm on Friday night
    • Activists screamed at the driver to stop, as half a dozen protesters stood in his way, but he drove steadily on
    • No one appeared to be knocked to the floor or suffer life-threatening injuries, but one reportedly had their foot ran over
    • Across the nation on Friday evening, tens of thousands of people were taking to the streets to protest the overturning of Roe v. Wade by the Supreme Court
    • The ruling means that access to abortion is no longer guaranteed for all Americans: as a result, three states on Friday immediately brought in abortion bans

By Harriet Alexander and Alex Hammer and Nikki Schwab, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
    Published: 22:09 EDT, 24 June 2022 | Updated: 22:17 EDT, 24 June 2022