Page 332 of 474 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Happening Now In Los Angeles.

BREAKING: PROTESTORS OVERTAKE FREEWAY, assault vehicles refusing to stop. THOUSANDS are now marching on the 110 Freeway North.

Liberal prosecutors in Georgia vow not to enforce abortion bans - The Georgia Sun

Already, liberal district attorneys in Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin have said they won’t prosecute cases under the abortion bans that have become effective with the reversal of Roe v. Wade

https://thegeorgiasun.com/2022/06/24...abortion-bans/
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

DICK’S Sporting Goods Offers to Reimburse Employees for Abortion-Related Travel Expenses - Breitbart

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...avel-expenses/
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Far-left radicals find targets using UGA professors' map of pro-life clinic addresses - Fox News

Far-left radicals are using a map of pro-life crisis pregnancy centers published by two professors at the University of Georgia to target those centers, dozens of which have already been vandalized, threatened or attacked since the draft of the Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade leaked to the media.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/far...inic-addresses
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!