Page 36 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

UPDATE: Communists Throw Burning US Flag on Secret Service Officer in Front of White House; Two Officers Taken Hospital with ‘Minor Injuries’

by Kristinn Taylor July 4, 2019 157 Comments

UPDATE AT END. Shocking photos show the moment Revolutionary Communist Party protesters in front of the White House Thursday evening lit an American on fire and then threw the burning flag on a nearby Uniformed Division Secret Service Officer. The photos were taken and posted to Twitter by Marcus J. DiPaolo.

“Communists burn a flag in front of the White House, toss it on U.S. Secret Service Police, who recoils in pain. Another USSS member comes in with a fire extinguisher and puts it out.”
    Communists burn a flag in front of the White House, toss it on U.S. Secret Service Police, who recoils in pain. Another USSS member comes in with a fire extinguisher and puts it out. pic.twitter.com/jqLd4DQC0I
    — Marcus J. DiPaola (@marcusdipaola) July 4, 2019
    Upon further review, DiPaolo realizes two flags were burned. The other incident, seen from other angles, resulted in several arrests being made as the communists burned a US flag in front of the White House and Trump supporters intervened. TGP report at this link.
    Same one. I actually have video of USSS yanking him out of the crowd. Except he wasn't successful in getting the flag.
    Interesting! They brought two flags!

Videos by the D.C. Examiner’s Julio Rosas shows the aftermath of the attack with the burnt flag on the pavement amid fire retardant, and the arrest of two protesters.
    Protest group burns a second Americam flag in front of the White House. It was put out by Secret Service. pic.twitter.com/twd7AxAzyz
    — Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) July 4, 2019
    Secret Service arrests two members of the Revolution Club. pic.twitter.com/0daE1EnN9l
    — Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) July 4, 2019
    The Secret Service would not comment about the incident when contacted via phone by The Gateway Pundit. An email inquiry has not been responded to as of 6:50 p.m. EDT.
    UPDATE: A statement sent to The Gateway Pundit by the Secret Service says two officers were taken to the hospital with “minor injuries”.
    At approximately 5:30 p.m. today U.S. Secret Service Uniformed Division Officers responded to an incident that occurred on Pennsylvania Avenue involving an individual who was burning an American flag outside the limits of a permit that had been issued by the National Park Service.
    Two individuals were arrested, one for felony assault on a police officer and malicious burning, the other for obstructing a police investigation and resisting arrest.
    One individual was transported to a local hospital for minor injuries and the other was transported to MPD 2nd District for processing.
    Two Officers with the Secret Service Uniformed Division received minor injuries while attempting to make arrests and were transported to a local hospital for treatment.

MAYHEM: Brawl Breaks Out, Arrests Made in Front of White House as Communists Burn American Flag (VIDEOS)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...n-flag-videos/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

We are now in a low intensity conflict
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pipe Bombs Damage South Carolina Court House…

Obviously liberals, trying to take out the air conditioning…
    Via WFAE:
    Pickens Police told news outlets the two devices went off Sunday night at the Pickens County Courthouse. The building was closed and no one was injured. A few glass windows were damaged.
    Police said in a news release the two bombs were intentionally set near the courthouse’s air condition unit. The remnants of the bombs make them look homemade.
    Keep reading…

Triggered Dad Ditches Son’s Patriotic MAGA-Themed Wedding

Adan Salazar - July 11, 2019 -
    Trump Derangement Syndrome continues to divide families.