Page 369 of 474 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Well Bill Clinton must be a DINO!!!

Bill Clinton supported MAGA during is run for president and while president...

Reagan was the original MAGA!!!!

I was listening to the Potato's speech last night on Jesse Kelly and his words sounded so noble and sh*t. But when Jesse commented on one sentence, "There it is, permission for Antifa to be violent against Republicans" I had to agree.

This was a speech FULL of OTHERING anyone to the Right of Stalin. So what stage do you think we're on?

http://genocidewatch.net/genocide-2/...s-of-genocide/

I put forth we're transitioning between 6 and 7, with 8 definitely being formally drawn up.

the conservatives and the GOP better get off their asses and fight back against this blatant, communist-themed speech mr biden delivered last night. what a pile of crap but a tough response, with clarity is needed to respond. arm up, get ready. sides have been picked wether you've picked one or not. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

BL Ranch

Pentagon quietly preparing active duty troops to respond to protests from the right

The Biden Administration has made it clear where their priorities lie within the scope of national defense lately, and it’s not from outside our borders. President Biden has stated in both speech and policy that he views Republicans, or “MAGA” as he’s so aptly labeled anyone on the right, as the true threat to the United States.

Last night during Biden’s speech, he mentioned the following:

China: 0
    Crime: 0
    Inflation: 0
    Fentanyl: 0
    The Border: 0
    Charlottesville: 1
    January 6th: 2
    Insurrection: 3
    Donald Trump: 3
    Extremism: 7
    Violence: 10
    MAGA: 13
    Republicans: 16
    At the end of January, a protest in Canada brought the nation to its knees for several weeks. Truckers, who were opposed to the Covid-19 vaccine mandate implemented by the Canadian Government, parked their trucks in the middle of major thoroughfares in Canada which not only locked down supplies but traffic as well. They were likened to far right extremists.

Fearing this type of anti-government protest would spring up in the United States as well, early precautions were taken at the federal level to counteract attempts by truckers in the U.S. who were trying to do the same thing in Washington D.C.
    [rest at link]

https://trmlx.com/pentagon-quietly-preparing-active-d