Page 390 of 474 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    you assume we'll have fair elections. I doubt it greatly if the Demonsrats will just roll over and give the people the right to vote. Results are in and the Dims will win. Then, what will we do??? food for thought. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    I believe the "JUDGES" will not be accommodation to the DEMOCATS this time around!!

what makes you think that?
    Amy Barrett turned down a suit that would have blocked President Potato's tuition forgiveness plan and she's a 'conservative." I pray there polls open and faithfully report the actual totals but I'm not confident. prep and pray ,the end has arrived.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

US District Judge Threatens… ‘Trump Is Sufficiently Related In A Conspiracy To Defraud The United States & He Has To Pay For It’

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former Fox News reporter reacts to Tucker Carlson series 'Patriot Purge'
    (this purge vid has been replaced with an attack vid by CNN)

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Former Fox News reporter reacts to Tucker Carlson series 'Patriot Purge'
    (this purge vid has been replaced with an attack vid by CNN)

FYI, I’m seeing a lot of blank postings from you. This particular post only has Former Fox News …xxx and no link. When I went to post a quick reply I can see the link within the quote.

have you changed the method you post, this is something that is occurring frequently, started perhaps a month ago

Tens of thousands of people have signed up for GabPay after discovering that the ADL is monitoring the financial transactions and online activity of Paypal users in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, and Paypal itself.

Just wait until the GabPay card releases and we finish our integration of GabPay into Gab Social for things like tipping, subscriptions for exclusive content, and much more.

http://gabpay.com

Amy Barrett turned down a suit that would have blocked President Potato's tuition forgiveness plan and she's a 'conservative." I pray there polls open and faithfully report the actual totals but I'm not confident. prep and pray ,the end has arrived.
    Many of the same judges that refused to hear a contesting of the 2020 election, later actually ruled that the states they resided in had violated "STATE ELECTION LAWS" during the 2020 elections!!!

Well a judge just blocked it, there is another legal case going through the court.. Meaning two other lawsuits are on going..

Could be she knows about these other cases and, maybe, they have a stronger leg to stand on in front of the SC!!!