Page 40 of 474 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Default Remember the Milkshakes that started in England and turned to concrete in Portland?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

When The Economy Crashes, The Elite Will Become Obsolete

The Alex Jones Show - July 25, 2019 -
    When the elite get their wish and crash the economy, their escape plan to hide in their bunkers will implode on themselves.

from water attacks to brutal beatings of unarmed white people...

Shock Video: Tourists Outnumbered, Savagely Beaten Near White House

Infowars.com - July 27, 2019 -
    Black attackers swarming white tourists suggests racially-motivated crime.

Kimberly Klacik, Who Filmed Videos Showing Problems In Baltimore, Being Harassed

Kimberly Klacik is a Baltimore Republican and pro-Trump. She’s the one whose videos on Baltimore reached the eyes of President Trump and prompted his tweets which are being attacked. Now, she says, people are harassing her.

Kankakee County Democrats Share — Then Delete — Post Comparing MAGA Hats to KKK Hoods

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-to-kkk-hoods/