Page 419 of 474 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4731

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Nineteen U.S. states launch investigations into BlackRock and Vanguard for embracing climate tyranny

(Natural News) Nefarious efforts by two of the world's largest asset managers to force America into "green energy" and the overarching ESG (environmental, social and governance) scheme face opposition from 19 states and counting that are launching investigations into their operations. BlackRock and Vanguard, which together control a … [Read More...]

"just got Keith Olbermann banned from Twitter. What a time to be alive. "

Get Ready

California leaving? San Bernardino county votes to study secession from the state and forming their OWN due to soaring cost of living and rampant crime

California's largest county by size one of its largest by population has voted to consider secession in response to the state's liberal direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    "just got Keith Olbermann banned from Twitter. What a time to be alive. "

All supported TRUMP ban and ban of Conservatives, Republicans and MAGA supporters!!!

And now they are screaming their "RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED"!!!!