Page 43 of 474 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Operation Northwoods 2: Leftists Foment Civil War Upon The American People

Greg Reese - August 4, 2019 -
    The establishment exploits tragedies for its own globalist ends
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BREAKING: Mass Shooter STOPPED by Law Enforcement in Texas

William Patrick Williams, 19, was arrested Thursday. He was planning to carry out a mass shooting at a Texas hotel.

Published
    13 hours ago on
    Aug 4, 2019
    By
    Richard Moorhead

Texas law enforcement appear to have thwarted yet another mass shooting, taking a suspect into custody on Thursday.
    The suspect had told his grandmother that he planned to “shoot up” an area hotel and commit suicide in July. The man’s grandmother convinced him to allow her to take him to a hospital for mental health treatment instead, placing him on the radar of Texas authorities.
    William Patrick Williams, 19, was arrested by ATF and FBI special agents at the hotel for acquiring a firearm under false pretenses. Williams had misrepresented his address on a NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check) form, stating that he resided with relatives, when he had in fact moved to a different address. Falsely listing an address on a gun transaction firearm form is a serious criminal offense.
    Williams had filled out the form when purchasing an AK-style rifle in July. He had been planning to use the rifle for a massacre at the unnamed hotel. Law enforcement acted swiftly when Williams booked a room at the hotel, and when they raided the room, they discovered seventeen loaded magazines, several knifes, tactical clothing, and a t-shirt with the ominous message of ‘Let Em’ Come.”

NASHVILLE: Explosion Reported in Hotel Outside of Airport, Four Hospitalized

Reports indicate there may have been a bombing in Nashville on Sunday afternoon.

Published
    12 hours ago on
    Aug 4, 2019
    By
    Shane Trejo

Law enforcement and emergency responders rushed to the scene of an explosion that happened earlier today in a hotel room outside of Nashville’s BNA international airport.
    The HomeTowne Studios, Nashville Airport hotel had to be evacuated at 3:30pm on Sunday because of the massive explosion. Four individuals had to be hospitalized, and one person was seen running down the hall in extreme pain following the blast.
    Four people had to be hospitalized, with one individual suffering from third degree burns being treated for their critical injuries. Several gallons of gasoline exploded in the room, and mysteries still remain about what actually caused the blast.
    The fire marshal is currently investigating the explosion, and police have yet to determine whether a criminal investigation will be warranted. The hotel has sustained structural damage, and the blast blew out the windows in the room. The hotel will be shut down until further notice pending further repairs.

forwarded to