Page 76 of 474 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Violent Anti-Trump Protester Bites Female MMA Fighter Who Pins Her to the Ground at Rally in Portland (VIDEO)
    The rally was a Vet Day event, the Perp is a 'Professor' in Portland

Fast food restaurant cashier and her manager are FIRED for refusing to serve an Army veteran police sergeant in uniform because they 'didn't feel comfortable'

• Sgt. Kenneth Horton was refused service at the Cook Out restaurant on Madison Boulevard, Roxboro, over the weekend
    • The police sergeant, who is black, never reported the incident to his superiors but word of Horton’s encounter at the restaurant spread through the local town
    • Senior level employees at Cook Out took the unilateral decision to terminate the employment of both the cashier responsible and the manger on shift
    • It remains unclear why the employee didn’t want to serve Horton in the first place, but he was in uniform at the time, Chief Hess confirmed to DailyMail.com
    • Roxboro Police Chief David Hess said he was left incredibly disappointed when he heard about Horton being refused service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6xwVIwYMOQ&feature=youtu.be

From comments:

"I am in the Army and was in Uniform with 3 other soldiers at the same restaurant (Cook Out) at a different location about 50 miles away (Southern Pines, NC near Ft. Bragg). A black female cashier (we are all white) stood directly over the shoulder of the white man taking our orders, making faces at us, murmuring swears, taunting us. She also threw ice at one of the other soldiers there with us. I wrote an email this morning to a local news reporter (black man) who reported on the story telling him about my story. No response yet. Somehow I dont think they care because we are white."

Trump Impeachment And The Civil War Scenario

http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3994-trump-impeachment-and-the-civil-war-scenario