Page 91 of 474 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Governor TO DISARM Virginia
    VID will actually play
    Virginia is in the fight of it's life to protect the 2nd Amendment rights guaranteed to all citizens of the Commonwealth. Watch this video and share it with everyone to help us defend our rights.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If the dance music begins in Virginia, expect the Federal Government to step in quickly if the State forces can not handle the situation.
    The Leiber Code is still in effect.
    That would be a good subject for the readers to study.
    Like the War of Northern Aggression, the property of the Federal government is threatened.
    The States are merely sub Corporations to the Federal Corporation.

Would the company formerly known a Blackwater willingly assist State and Local forces?
    Would street gangs be used to take out Militia leadership?
    The bonus of taking everything from the homes including the women would by a great intensive to get their cooperation. Privateers.

I am just an old guy in Idaho and if I can dream up these possibilities, The Ruling Nobility in this country most certainly have.

In a way, I hope the music starts.
    It has been far too long.

Unfortunately, I have read enough to conclude that revolutions are engineered and never benefit the people.
    Yes, I am including the one in the late 1700s.
    Revolution also means going around in a circle and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    If the dance music begins in Virginia, expect the Federal Government to step in quickly if the State forces can not handle the situation.
    The Leiber Code is still in effect.
    That would be a good subject for the readers to study.
    Like the War of Northern Aggression, the property of the Federal government is threatened.
    The States are merely sub Corporations to the Federal Corporation.

Would the company formerly known a Blackwater willingly assist State and Local forces?
    Would street gangs be used to take out Militia leadership?
    The bonus of taking everything from the homes including the women would by a great intensive to get their cooperation. Privateers.

I am just an old guy in Idaho and if I can dream up these possibilities, The Ruling Nobility in this country most certainly have.

In a way, I hope the music starts.
    It has been far too long.

Unfortunately, I have read enough to conclude that revolutions are engineered and never benefit the people.
    Yes, I am including the one in the late 1700s.
    Revolution also means going around in a circle and start over.

Virginia DEMOCATs are looking to the UN for "Peacekeepers"...

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    Is there some verifiable quotes to back up the claim?
    If foreign so called peace keepers come to anyplace in America, there will be no reason to hold back.
    UN peace keepers are not know for being congenial to the women of any age.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    Is there some verifiable quotes to back up the claim?
    If foreign so called peace keepers come to anyplace in America, there will be no reason to hold back.
    UN peace keepers are not know for being congenial to the women of any age.
    Somewhere I read it was a member of the Virginia legislator stating that the Governor has the authority to request help from the UN, looking for the quote will update when I find it.

Virginia Schools to Allow Students to Ditch School for Protests

Gee, who will these brain washed puppets 'protest' against, 2nd Amendment activists?

One-third of Democrat primary voters confirm they want to confiscate all your guns at gunpoint, even if you’ve never committed a crime

(Natural News) There has been a lot of discussion among pro-Second Amendment Americans what will happen in Virginia early next year after Democrats take full control of the state legislature. With the help of a Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, the Donkey Party has been promising a wave of new gun control legislation that could … [Read More...]

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    The blue helmets would be annihilated by patriots and loyal US troops.