Page 92 of 474 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: The Civil War Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nettled View Post
    The blue helmets would be annihilated by patriots and loyal US troops.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Get ready for the Flaming Twenties

Now why would a church in White Settlement be targeted?
    White Settlement, TX Church Shooting Livestream (with Audio)

streamable.com/m8sly

"We have spent our lives doing what we were told to do and suddenly we are looking around and realizing that in spite of that, we have been declared the bad guys. Most of us would swallow the insults and follow the stupid rules if they would leave us alone but they clearly don’t want to do that. I think they may find out that if they bothered to read any history books they would discover that no one in the history of the world has been as good at war as my people. You can only be pushed so far."

Virginia is for lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Virginia is for lovers
    Yes.
    When it comes to war, the evil black rifle is not as dangerous or feared as a bolt action rifle and a good scope.