Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady Says Wife is a Witch

Whatever Gisele's doing there's no denying that it works.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    Whatever Gisele's doing there's no denying that it works.
    Maybe it seems to work, now, but why do you think God prohibits it?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Maybe it seems to work, now, but why do you think God prohibits it?
    Magic does work, why do you think its prohibited? The Bible has numerous stories about the magi, soothsayers and so on. And it makes no claim that these powers do not exist. Remember the exodus stories? The magi thew down their staffs and they became snakes?

Anyway, the problem is that all these powers come from somewhere, not of God. So if you step off the reservation you are playing for the other team, Tom.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Magic does work, why do you think its prohibited?
    I am not denying it "works". Doubt, though that it 'works' in the long run. A "price" will be paid for "cheating".

He doesn't like the competition?

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

He doesn't like the competition?
    We know that for absolute sure, since jealousy is one of God's primary attributes. In Exodus 34 the Lord goes so far as to tell us (or Moses, actually) that "Jealous" is His middle name. And look what happened to the priests of Baal in the big flame-off contest in 1 Kings 18. Of course it was Elijah who actually had those priests whacked, and apparently of his own personal volition, not on God's direct command.

Apropos of which, what is the standard modern notion about what the deal was with Baal and other Old Testament competitor gods? Is it that they were "false gods" that didn't exist at all, or that they were second-rate lower-level ill-intentioned deities of some kind who YHWH wanted to muscle off the stage? I note that when it comes to the New Testament, there's not much ink spilled vilifying the Greco-Roman gods, and presumably that's because the Jews and early Christians generally thought that they were just nothing but made-up stories. As such Zeus and the Gang didn't represent any serious metaphysical competition to the One True God, since they were merely imaginary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Apropos of which, what is the standard modern notion about what the deal was with Baal and other Old Testament competitor gods? Is it that they were "false gods" that didn't exist at all, or that they were second-rate lower-level ill-intentioned deities of some kind who YHWH wanted to muscle off the stage?
    If they were 'real', God created them, so He must have had a purpose. But a new testament author said they didn't exist.

I note that when it comes to the New Testament, there's not much ink spilled vilifying the Greco-Roman gods, and presumably that's because the Jews and early Christians generally thought that they were just nothing but made-up stories. As such Zeus and the Gang didn't represent any serious metaphysical competition to the One True God, since they were merely imaginary.
    Nice catch!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    I am not denying it "works". Doubt, though that it 'works' in the long run. A "price" will be paid for "cheating".
    Was this cheating?

Praying may give athletes the edge

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...focus-football

Gandalf the Grey

My Disqus channel:

Was this cheating?
    Nope, he paid the price....

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Rick discusses the sports station that “interviewed” him about Brady.

Start at 23 minutes

Rick’s comments on Tom Brady went viral. A sports station in New England called Rick to be on the show (Mut and Callahan) and they ambushed him. Really unfair. But you know what? I feel God has used Rick to bring this to the forefront. If you want to hear the whole sports show
    https://weei.radio.com/media/audio-c...curtis-2-12-19
    After discussing, they move on to other matters, and at 32 minutes they take phone calls about witchcraft. There are some callers who agree that witchcraft is real and this isn’t a laughing matter.

So many falsehoods on Twitter about all this “Rick called her a witch”, Rick doomed Tom Brady eternally”….. Let’s remember that Tom Brady himself called his wife a witch because
    she
    told him that.

I believe the Lord wanted this info out and help New England to understand the stronghold over them with their idols.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.