Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy within DOJ to oust President Trump confirmed

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Now that Barr's been sworn in as Attorney General expect to see a lot of activity regarding the Great Swamp Drain.
    Promise? If not, I may be joining Hoppalong. Seriously, getting burned with Jeff Sessions will make me unable to give a pass again.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I promise Laura.
    There's a lot going on which is not being reported in the Lame Stream Media.
    I can't upload if but someone put together a meme of all the people who've been fired/removed from the FBI = now it's DOJ's turn.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post

Let's hope the Lord takes care of it though

Trump was not mentally or physically incapacitated for the 25th amendment to be used. This is treasonous what they were contemplating. This is serious

It appears God has cursed the Democrats with a destroying madness... a strong delusion making many of them run amok with their crazy commie cultural marxist lies.

https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-11.htm

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    It appears God has cursed the Democrats with a destroying madness... a strong delusion making many of them run amok with their crazy commie cultural marxist lies.

https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-11.htm

Certainly looks like that ...except the sewage overflow will affect both sides of the isle.

Ecclesiastes 10:2

A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left.
    IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/

And it continues...

Trump 'not mentally well,' should be removed under 25th Amendment, former Bush ethics attorney says - Fox News

The president is not well at all mentally. I think he’s an extreme narcissist. He has been denied what he wants, his wall, and he is having a hissy fit. He is out of control, and he will not take no for an answer from Congress.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-attorney-says
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I wonder if there were (or are) discussions with some members of the Joint Chiefs or other high ranking military personnel about removing the President?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Confirmed Coup...So when will we see ACCOUNTABILITY? To many lawyers in the government to get just-us, thats the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    I'm afraid this could be true. Let's hope the Lord takes care of it though

Trump was not mentally or physically incapacitated for the 25th amendment to be used. This is treasonous what they were contemplating. This is serious
    The jury is still out on that (the mental part.)

The jury in the event of a 25th removal is the VP and half or more of the cabinet. Ultimately it could go the the House and Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    The jury is still out on that (the mental part.)

The jury in the event of a 25th removal is the VP and half or more of the cabinet. Ultimately it could go the the House and Senate.
    What the swamp dwellers are doing reminds me of how the Communists would declare those who disagreed with them as being mentally ill. "After all, if you disagree with us, you must be crazy!"
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!