Indeed He has, and contrary to the doctrine of man… IT IS NOT TWO INDIVIDUALS, no matter their name.

Rev 11:
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

NOTE READ VERSE 4--THREE TIMES

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth

Zech 4:
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth. (KJV)

Rev 1:20
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the SEVEN CANDLESTICKS WHICH THOU SAWEST ARE THE SEVEN CHURCHES. (KJV)

Rev 2:5
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. (KJV)

Matt 5:15
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. (KJV)

And, it is fact that only TWO of the seven Ekklesia in Rev 2 and 3 received no demerits at all from Christ. In fact they were the only ones of the seven to earn His blessing in what their works are. Smyrna (Rev 2:8 ) and Philadelphia (Rev 3:7 )...

The Ekklesias of Smyrna and Philadelphia taught one single thing in common. They taught about and identified the Kenites that pervades the whole Ekklesia, teaching the doctrine of man for the Words of God. AKA--They taught against the Synagogue of Satan. Kenite? Who, you ask?
Strongs 7014 Qayin (kah'-yin);

the same as 7013 (with a play upon the affinity to 7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe: KJV-- Cain, Kenite (-s).

Now, some know that Smyrna (myrrh) refers to a natural fig tree. It among all fig species has a peculiar feature. It does not bear fruit without caprification. That is, it requires a gardener, because pollination of figs that usually bear only pistillate flowers is done by hanging male flowering branches of the caprifig in the trees to facilitate pollen transfer by a fig wasp. Does Jesus cursing the fig tree now have more meaning to you?

Philadelphia? Does that not mean brotherly love?
Matt 22:37-40
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. (KJV)

So, in spite of man’s pipedream that a couple of men whom Father took home long ago are going to be recalled to do your work for you, or that you will be raptured and watch it from a cloud… I hate to be the one to break it, but Father has foreseen this by sealing a great multitude to face the beast down, while the rest are awol.

Rev 7:13-17
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
(KJV)