Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 3/6/19 - 3/19/19

ELINT News Retweeted

كَوْن مُوازٍ

@ignis_fatum
    19m19 minutes ago
    More كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ
    Calls from all Palestinian factions to come and engage with Israeli forces wherever possible until the Temple Mount is opened
    #Israel #Gaza
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

ELINT News Retweeted

Nasser Atta

@nasseratta5
    28m28 minutes ago
    More
    The one room #Israeli police station was set on fire inside #alAqsa mousqe in #Jerusalem old city, more than 5 #Palestinian arrested & many were beaten by Israeli security, the tension in #alAqsa in the last few weeks may creat major upheaval before Israeli election early April
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

ELINT News Retweeted

Aurora Intel

@AuroraIntel
    31m31 minutes ago
    More
    The Palestinian Resistance Committees (PRC): "We welcome the heroic operation in #Jerusalem and call for an escalation of the Intifada and resistance to the enemy soldiers and to condemn the attack on worshipers at the Al-Aqsa mosque" #Israel

ELINT News Retweeted

Aurora Intel

@AuroraIntel
    31m31 minutes ago
    More
    The Palestinian Resistance Committees (PRC): "We welcome the heroic operation in #Jerusalem and call for an escalation of the Intifada and resistance to the enemy soldiers and to condemn the attack on worshipers at the Al-Aqsa mosque" #IsraelThe Israel Link

@TheIsraelink
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    IDF firing at rioters near Kuzhaa

Sotiri
    Dimpinoudis

@ sotiridi
    Follow Follow @ sotiridi
    More
    # Update : Situation in # Maracaibo in # Venezuela is out of control! Total anarchy, dozens and dozens of lootings, destructions, fires being lit and assaults reported today. And situation is still ongoing 28 / # SinLuz Sotiri
    Dimpinoudis

@ sotiridi
    1h 1 hour ago
    More
    # Breaking : Just in - Reports of explosions and shots being fired in # Maracaibo in # Venezuela . And that large amount of military helicopters are flying over the city, to monitor the situation in the air. # SinLuzSotiri
    Dimpinoudis

@ sotiridi
    1h 1 hour ago
    More
    # Update : Pictures of that a large supermarket being looted empty today and lit on fire in # Maracaibo in # Venezuela . # SinLuz and situation is ongoing 29 /

ELINT News Retweeted

CNW

@ConflictsW
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Venezuelan prosecutor general Tarek William Saab announces a new investigation into Juan Guaido for "national electrical sabotage"
    #Venezuela #SinLuzELINT News Retweeted

Manu Gσmez

@GDarkconrad
    13m13 minutes ago
    More
    Kalitta Charters II 737 N331CK from #Miami heading #Venezuela to withdraw all staff from #Caracas embassy

Venezuela give U.S. diplomats 72 hours to leave, blames Trump for blackout CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela ordered American diplomats to leave the country within 72 hours on Tuesday after President Nicolas Maduro accused U.S. counterpart Donald Trump of cyber “sabotage” that plunged the OPEC nation into its worst blackout on record.Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza said U.S. diplomats on Venezuelan soil must leave within three days, after talks broke down over maintaining diplomatic “interest sections” in the two countries.

“The presence on Venezuelan soil of these officials represents a risk for the peace, unity and stability of the country,” the government said in a statement.

The U.S. State Department had announced on Monday it will withdraw its staff from Venezuela this week, saying their presence had become “a constraint on U.S. policy.”

Washington has taken the lead in recognizing opposition leader Juan Guaido as Venezuela’s rightful president after the 35-year-old Congress chief announced an interim presidency in January after declaring Maduro’s 2018 re-election a fraud. Most countries in Europe and Latin America have followed suit.

Maduro, who retains control of the military and other state institutions as well as the backing of Russia and China, has denounced Guaido as a puppet of the United States.

Julio Castro, of nongovernmental organization Doctors for Health, said on Twitter on Monday night that 24 people have died in public hospitals since the start of the blackout. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKBN1QT25W

Sotiri Dimpinoudis

@sotiridi
    Follow Follow @sotiridi
    More
    #Breaking: Just in - Reports that all #US diplomats in #Caracas have evacuated the US embassy in #Venezuela and are waiting at The international airport in Caracas to be picked up by plane to #Miami! US Military personnel to leave behind to be able to protect the facility.

ELINT News Retweeted

Elizabeth Tsurkov

Verified account

@Elizrael
    37m37 minutes ago
    More
    Russian jets are bombing Idlib city for the second time this morning. An earlier strike this AM on the central prison in Idlib led to the escape of dozens of prisoners, some of them allegedly belonging to ISIS & regime forces.

ELINT News Retweeted

Husam Hezaber

@HusamHezaber
    38m38 minutes ago
    More
    Till this moment 4 Russian airstrikes on the center of #Idlib city with thermobaric bombs and the warplanes still hovering in the sky. ELINT News Retweeted

Husam Hezaber

@HusamHezaber
    32m32 minutes ago
    More
    Assad regime forces targeted Tal Minas town, rural Idlib with missiles.ELINT News Retweeted

Husam Hezaber

@HusamHezaber
    30m30 minutes ago
    More
    Assad regime forces ,based in Abu Dali town, targeted Khan Shaykhun city, rural #Idlib with missilesELINT News Retweeted

Peter the Great

@PetTheGreat1
    27m27 minutes ago
    More
    Massive Russian air campaign on downtown #Idlib. right now. #Syria