Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 3/6/19 - 3/19/19

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

#BREAKING: #IDF says #Hezbollah is building a terror network on #Syria’s Golan Heights that is so secret that Assad is unaware of it.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

@PDCMDOfficial
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Line of Control, Khoiratta Sector: #IAF fighter jets tried air patrol near #LoC, had to escape when witnessed #PAF jets in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    #BREAKING: #IDF says #Hezbollah is building a terror network on #Syria’s Golan Heights that is so secret that Assad is unaware of it.

Just told the world..

I thought nothing happens in Syria without Assad knowing, according to Israel..

Wow!... this is an interesting turn of events.

USS Fort McHenry was the first US ship in the Black Sea after the international Black Sea incident between Russia and Ukraine back in January.

Breaking news being reported now... USS Fort McHenry has been in at sea quarantine for two months because of a virus outbreak.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/13/polit...rus/index.html

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...ime-and-germs/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...e+Search&gbv=1

News reports from January 2019:

The US Navy is back in the Black Sea, sending a message to Moscow

" The U.S. Navy's dock landing ship Fort McHenry pulled into the Romanian port of Constanta on Monday for what officials term a "routine port visit" after transiting the Dardanelles Strait from the Mediterranean Sea the day before.

That makes Fort McHenry the first American warship to enter the Eastern European waterway since Russia seized three Ukrainian vessels on Nov. 25 in the Kerch Strait.

We routinely operate in the Black Sea consistent with international law and the Montreux Convention and will continue to do so, said Navy 6th Fleet spokesman Cmdr. Kyle Raines. "

more at link

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...age-to-moscow/

U.S. Warship Arrives At Romanian Port Amid Black Sea Tensions

January 08, 2019

" U.S. naval warship has arrived at a Romanian port, a show of force by the United States in the Black Sea, which Russia is closely watching.

The USS Fort McHenry is the first U.S. ship to enter the Black Sea since a naval standoff between Russian and Ukrainian forces near the annexed Crimea Peninsula in November.

Romanian and U.S. officials say the dock-landing ship arrived at the port of Constanta on January 7 and will remain there until January 10.

It will then hold joint sea maneuvers with a Romanian frigate in territorial and international waters."

more at link

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-warship-r.../29696810.html

Venezuela to hold military drills on protecting strategic sitesVenezuelan Armed Forces will hold drills on protecting strategic facilities after a series of power outages in the country, Defense Minister Vladimir Padrino Lopez said on Wednesday.

“In order to reinforce the victory of our people in the face of aggression against the power lines, President Nicolas Maduro has ordered National Bolivarian Armed Forces to hold drills ‘Ana Karina Rote’ this Saturday and Sunday to protect the people and strategic facilities,” Lopez wrote on his official Twitter account.

On March 7, at least 20 out of 23 Venezuelan states were left without electricity. Venezuela’s state energy company Corpoelec said that the blackout was caused by an accident at the Simon Bolivar hydroelectric power station. Some experts say the accident was unprecedented in its scale.

Venezuelan Minister of Communications and Information Jorge Rodriguez said earlier that power supply has been restored on the whole territory of the country.https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...rategic-sites/

US State Dept. indicates Israel no longer occupies Golan Heights The US State Department has dropped references to the Israeli occupation in its 2018 human rights report on Israel, the Golan Heights, the West Bank and Gaza.

In contrast with earlier reports, the new paper does not describe the Golan Heights as an “occupied” area, watering down the wording, which now says the region is “Israeli-controlled”.

It comes as yet another sign of Washington’s growing support of Israel’s claims to the Golan Heights: earlier this week, US Senator Lindsey Graham said, after a tour of the disputed region, that he would push the Trump administration to formally recognise it as part of Israel.

Last month, Republican lawmakers in both chambers of Congress introduced bills “to ensure that Israel retains control of the Golan Heights”. Additionally, last year the US opposed the latest United Nations motion calling on Israel to end its occupation of the disputed area.

These displays of support for Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights come ahead of the early election in Israel, which is scheduled for 9 April. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is facing a criminal indictment on corruption charges, is campaigning for re-election for a fourth consecutive term.

Netanyahu has on a multitude of occasions stressed that Tel Aviv would not meet Syria’s demands and retreat to the 1967 lines because they were “indefensible”, and that the Golan Heights would “remain in the hands of Israel forever”.

The Golan Heights is a strategic area covering some 1,200 square kilometres, which is important in several aspects: apart from having symbolic value, it is being used by Israel as a natural buffer zone against possible military threats from Syria and also is a major water resource which provides one-third of Israel’s entire water supply.Israel took control over most of the Golan Heights from Syria during the 1967 Six-Day War, but formally annexed the occupied territory only in 1981.

The law that extended Israeli jurisdiction over the area failed to garner international support: the UN Security Council branded it illegal and demanded that Tel Aviv rescind its decision. The United States refused to recognise it as well.https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...golan-heights/

Turkey gave Russia green light to bomb jihadists in Idlib: report BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:30 A.M.) – Turkey allegedly gave the Russian Air Force the green light to bomb the jihadist sites inside the Idlib Governorate on Wednesday, a military source in Damascus told Al-Masdar this morning.

According to the source, the Russian military informed their Turkish partners about their intentions to bomb the Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham sites prior to launching the actual attack on Idlib city.

He added that the Turkish military gave the Russian Air Force the go ahead and knew all of the targeted sites in the Idlib Governorate.

The Russian Air Force carried out several of these airstrikes during the late afternoon hours on Wednesday.

Among the sites targeted by the Russian Air Force were Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions at the Idlib Central Prison and their weapons depot near the provincial capital.

The Russian Air Force will likely intensify their strikes over northwestern Syria in the coming days, as the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) prepares to launch their long-awaited offensive in the Idlib and Hama governorates. https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...-idlib-report/

F. Jeffery Retweeted

Franz-Stefan Gady

Verified account

@HoansSolo
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    #India just tested new MPATGM, a 3rd gen. anti-tank guided missile, which has been under development since 2015. Originally, MPATGM was supposed to be delivered to Army by end of 2018 for user trials. More details in this @Diplomat_APAC piece from 2018. https://thediplomat.com/2018/09/indi...uided-missile/

New topic: Very interesting "foreign policy" article.

Will Putin's Next Territory Conquest be in the EU ??

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...t-be-in-the-EU