Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: “And YOU SHALL write them..."

Default “And YOU SHALL write them..."

Happy preparation day! Speaking of preps...

YHUH is long-suffering. Exceedingly so, but He has a limit for a cup of iniquity. Historically, He has sometimes sent warning signals of increasing severity to demonstrate His mercy and his desire for repentance. Refusing to repent surely adds to the severity of the final judgment. Man-made tribulation will become more severe, all generations have experience tribulation in their lives, but there most assuredly will be a final one. That should certainly be prepared for. When will the first domino fall? Dunno, but on a global scale, it certainly appears like they are being lined up right now. Prepare your camp.

“WHEN you are in tribulation, and all these things are come upon you, even in the latter days, if you turn to Yahuah Elohayka, and SHALL BE OBEDIENT unto his voice...” Deu 4:30

“And who knows whether YOU have come to the reign for SUCH A TIME AS THIS?” Est 4:14.

Who knows, indeed. One thing for sure, it begins in our collective house; and within our personal GATES. Are WE ready? Do you have your thresholds posted with His Words? It may seem a minor matter, but it’s really quite important. Hopefully this post will serve as a reminder to some.

“Because it is time for judgment to begin from the House of Elohim. And if firstly from us, what is the end of those who do not obey the Good News of Elohim? And if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where shall the wicked and the sinner appear?1Pe 4:17-18

”...but the seventh day is a Sabbath of YHUH your Elohim. You do not do any work – you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is WITHIN YOUR GATES.” Exo 20:10

Our GATES are an extension of His GATES, our own ‘camps’ where we are to guard all activities and make sure they flow according to His Words. GATES/DOORS are THRESHOLDS that proclaim Who is really in charge, Who the True “Landlord” really is, and Who is the True Overseer of the property being entered - AND Who one would really be messing with if a doer of harm was intending to enter in.

“And YOU SHALL write them on the *DOORPOSTS* of your house and ON YOUR GATES.” Deu 6:9,11:20

The above word for ‘doorposts’, and below ‘side posts’ are where we get the familiar term *mezûzâh* from, and I think we’d all agree they serve a significant purpose that we should be mindful of.

”...when he sees the blood upon the lintel, and on the two *SIDE POSTS*, Yahuah will pass over the door, and WILL NOT ALLOW the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you. Exo 12:23

“For YHUH your Elohim walks in the midst of your camp, TO DELIVER YOU and give your enemies over to you. Therefore YOUR CAMP shall be set-apart, so that He does not see unclean matter among you, and shall turn away from you.” Deu 23:14

Here we have the same situation regarding GATES. Authority to ENTER IN is given ONLY to those DOING His commandments; as within OUR gates -

“Blessed are those doing His commands, so that the AUTHORITY shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to ENTER THROUGH the GATES INTO THE CITY.” Rev 22:14

Entering His GATES begins with ours. Have a blessed Sabbath within your gates!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

"*mezûzâh*"? Sadly, not familiar to me. What is it? Sideposts? another of your starred words? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    "*mezûzâh*"? Sadly, not familiar to me. What is it? Sideposts? another of your starred words? Thanks
    https://www.amazon.com/mezuzah/s?k=mezuzah&page=2
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Thanks. So that's what sister-in-law brought back for us from her visit to "Israel". Are we supposed to write out some scripture and put in in there and then put it on the door posts?

Thanks. So that's what sister-in-law brought back for us from her visit to "Israel". Are we supposed to write out some scripture and put in in there and then put it on the door posts?

We post the 10 commandments, they all flow from that. I can sent a copy of what we post.

Deu 6:6 “And these Wordsa which I am commanding you today shall be in your heart, Footnote: aSee footnote at Deu_5:22.
    Deu 6:7 and you shall impress them upon your children, and shall speak of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up,
    Deu 6:8 and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
    Deu 6:9 “And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Deu 11:18 And you shall lay up these Wordsb of Mine in your heart and in your being, and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. Footnote: bSee footnote at Deu_5:22.
    Deu 11:19 And you shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up,
    Deu 11:20 and shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates,

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    We post the 10 commandments, they all flow from that. I can sent a copy of what we post.

Excellent! Please do send. Memorized the commandments since I was a child. We have them posted inside our house, too. Thanks, OGO!

Why do you have Israel in quotation marks?
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Why do you have Israel in quotation marks?
    Good question! Up for a discussion? Where is "Israel" today? Who has the right or authority to call themselves Israel? When Israel separated from Judah after Solomon died, the nation was divided and subsequently Israel was "lost". Jesus came, according to His statement in Matthew 15:24 "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." or should it read: "Was I sent only to the lost sheep of Israel?"

Where are the lost sheep? Have they all been found? Maybe the sheep don't even know they are lost?

According to Jacob's blessing of Joseph's sons, Manassah and Ephraim, He gave the right to be called Israel to them.

The country created in 1947-48 maybe should have been called Judea or Judah? instead of Israel? It's an intriguing study. Thanks for noticing and asking the question.

Where is "Israel" today?
    Jas 1:1 YA`AQOV, a servant of Elohiym and of the Adonai Yahusha Ha’Mashiach, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Deu 30:1 AND it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you shall call them to mind among all the nations, whither Yahuah Elohayka has driven you,

Deu 30:2 And shall return unto Yahuah Elohayka, and shall obey his voice according to all that I command you this day, you and your children, with all your heart, and with all your soul;

Deu 30:3 That then Yahuah Elohayka will turn your captivity, and have compassion upon you, and will return and gather you from all the nations, whither Yahuah Elohayka has scattered you.