Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fading of Earth's Magnetic Field is Accelerating

Exclamation The Fading of Earth's Magnetic Field is Accelerating

The Fading of Earth's Magnetic Field is Accelerating

Presents evidence that the reversing of the Earth's poles is accelerating. Scientists do not know what to expect; but are certain that chaos will occur in and on the Earth from geophysical, meteorological and marine points of view. Includes messages from Jesus via John Leary, and startling excerpts and links to related news articles.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/522
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

A cyclone of historic proportions: The storm is “bombing out” with record barometric pressures

By
    Strange Sounds -

Mar 13, 2019

An intense March storm is challenging all-time low barometric pressure records and has begun to unload heavy snow and blizzard conditions in the central U.S. The National Weather Service’s Weather Prediction Center has called this storm a ‘cyclone of historic proportions.’

A Great Plains cyclone of historic proportions is now underway across the central U.S. Here’s the latest… pic.twitter.com/CLAsDmmOkZ
    — NWS WPC (@NWSWPC) March 13, 2019

As of Wednesday midday, blizzard conditions have begun to spread from north-central Colorado to much of southeastern Wyoming, the northwestern corner of Nebraska and part of western South Dakota.

This satellite imagery shows the major storm that is producing blizzard conditions in the central U.S. on March 13, 2019. (Photo/NOAA)
    We expect a major blizzard with winds likely to approach hurricane force, heavy snow and massive drifts,” according to AccuWeather Senior Meteorologist Alex Sosnowski.

Blizzard conditions from Wednesday to Thursday “The uneven weight of the snow, due to drifting, may cause some flat roofs to fail,” Sosnowski said.

With atmospheric pressure crashing more than the 0.71 of an inch threshold in 24 hours the storm underwent bombogenesis.
    According to preliminary National Weather Service (NWS) data, Colorado and New Mexico broke their all-time low barometric pressure records on Wednesday.

View of Plain's #BombCylone from 3 PERSPECTIVES. Visible, Enhanced Infrared and Water Vapor. Barometric pressure (yellow lines) showing a 974 mb low at peak. This is the LOWEST "SLP" recorded to date in Colorado. WOW! #COwx #goes16 #USwx More from NOAA: https://t.co/zlzGtubuAR pic.twitter.com/VnEnAQ1IH8
    — Jeremy Kappell (@JeremyKappell) March 13, 2019

The old records stood at 28.82 inches of Mercury (975.8 millibars) in La Junta, Colorado, in 1973, and 28.90 inches of Mercury (978.7 millibars) in Clayton, New Mexico. However, pressure records are not routinely maintained in all states and it may take some time until these levels are verified.

Using WPC's record low pressure map, it looks like records have been set for the states of Colorado and New Mexico this morning, although state climatologists say "state record" and "pressure record" are both tough to define, so that may not be confirmed. pic.twitter.com/pDA0wOMqZI

— Jesse Ferrell (AccuWeather) (@WeatherMatrix) March 13, 2019

Kansas could see its all-time record-low barometric pressure set as the center of the storm tracks over the state. The current state record is 28.68 inches of Mercury (971.2 millibars) set at Dodge City in 1878. If the barometric pressure plummets to a record low, this will be the most intense storm to track across Kansas in state history.

…RECORD LOW PRESSURE POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY…
    All-time record low pressure at Dodge City is 971.6 mb, set in 1878.
    Modern-time record at Dodge City is 974.9 mb, set in 1960.
    Several models are showing sea-level pressure as low as 972-974 mb Wed. afternoon. #kswx
    — NWS Dodge City (@NWSDodgeCity) March 12, 2019

SNOW

The snowstorm is forecast to travel northeastward to the northern Plains Wednesday night into Thursday.

The swath of heavy snow will fall from northern Colorado, including Denver, to western Nebraska, southeastern Wyoming, central South Dakota and southeastern North Dakota.

A portion of this corridor can receive 12-18 inches of snow with an AccuWeather Local StormMax™ of 26 inches.

Snowstorm from Wednesday to Thursday In addition to Denver, other cities in the current path of the heaviest swath of snow include Cheyenne, Wyoming; Sidney, Nebraska; Pierre, South Dakota; and Fargo, North Dakota.

AccuWeather meteorologists will continue to monitor the exact track of the storm as any shift could cause the burying snow band to set up west or east of these cities.

On top of the heavy snow, strong winds will lead to blizzard conditions with very low visibility and snow-packed roads,” according to AccuWeather Meteorologist Steve Travis.

TRAVEL

Major disruptions to travel and daily routines await those in the path of this blizzard.

Travel can become extremely difficult to impossible along interstates 25, 29, 70, 76, 80 and 90. Officials may be forced to close stretches of these interstates and other highways.

Anyone with plans to travel across these areas midweek will want to plan ahead for this disruptive storm,” added Travis.
    AIRPORT DISRUPTIONS

Denver International Airport may be forced to close at the height of the storm with disruptions likely to persist in the days after the storm as crews work to clear runways, de-ice planes and get flights back on schedule. More than 1,000 flights have been cancelled at the airport. People should confirm their flight before venturing out in the conditions.

The ripple effect of disruptions at Denver can impact travelers elsewhere in the nation.

Oh Baby! This is one for the record books! Like an inland hurricane over Colorado!. via Twitter Schools not on spring break may be forced to close for one or more days.

POWER OUTAGES

Residents may also face power outages due to the strong winds, in addition to severe blowing and drifting snow. The greatest risk zone for regional to widespread power outages with the blizzard may lie from eastern Colorado to central South Dakota.

SNOW OR RAIN

The snow can also be heavy and wet in nature where it starts as rain, making shoveling difficult in the storm’s aftermath. The elderly and anyone with heart-issues should seek assistance in clearing sidewalks and driveways.

On the warmer side of the storm, heavy rain will trigger short-term flooding across a large swath of the Plains from Texas to southern Minnesota.

The storm may also set into motion long-term flooding for the North Central states.

Omaha, Nebraska; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; and Minneapolis are expected to be in the path of the storm’s soaking rain.

The rain may end as a little snow in all of these cities. Even if there is not a significant accumulation, any lingering wet areas can freeze on Thursday night as fresh cold air plunges in behind the storm.

Last night there were tornadoes in New Mexico and 150,000 people in Texas lost power after a line of storms came through.

Always be prepared!

http://strangesounds.org/2019/03/bom...ins-video.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Executive Order on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pulses

Issued on: March 26, 2019
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...gnetic-pulses/

Putting president Trump's executive order on electromagnetic pulses (EMP) in context

By Gregory T. Kiley, opinion contributor — 04/06/19 01:00 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/opinion/cybersec...tic-pulses-emp

The Weakening Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Has Greatly Accelerated, And That Could Have Apocalyptic Implications For All Of Us

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-for-all-of-us

If it's any consolation there is now available an artist's rendering of a closely studied black hole that consumed kazillions of $$$$ ... the study not the hole.

O.W.

Yukon Indian Chief: We are seeing birds up in our community we have never seen before – Their migrations are changing – The snow is changing – The rivers are changing – Everything is changing right in front of our eyes

http://strangesounds.org/2019/05/yuk...-old-crow.html

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (Yet to be approved by the Church; a large block of her earlier messages carry the IMPRIMATUR.)
    MAY 24, 2019

My People:
    My Beloved People, I do not abandon you when you are most besieged by the Devil. On the contrary, I protect you and send My Heavenly Armies for the SALVATION OF A SINGLE SOUL, BUT THAT SOUL MUST WANT TO BE SAVED AND BE WILLING TO BE RESCUED.

This does not imply that My People do not suffer for their own purification, it does not imply that you enjoy Heaven in advance. Together with all humanity, My children pass through the sieve of trials and emerge triumphant.

Humanity has been tested and has suffered undeniable trials because of weakness in Faith and the prompt welcome it has offered the Devil. The strategy of the Devil has overcome My children and these have fallen into the clutches of envy, a poor counselor in leading you to want to attain My Will without passing via this "Divine Sculptor".

The battle between "Good and Evil" has existed and yet man is unable to retain his experience, but continues to suffer from his own disobedience.

My People see historical events in miniature, and those who are living at this instant in which the Devil's persecution is spreading throughout the Earth, in striving for souls to be lost, view My Word and that of My Mother inattentively and without awareness.

You see the tip of the iceberg without processing the depth of what you are living at present and what you will live in the future; you are told about peace accords and you do not visualize what My Word anticipates so that you wake up before the storm. Disobedience makes My children blind and deaf, the Devil's cunning muddies your thinking so that like rivers of mud, My Own become contaminated and suffer from grave spiritual illnesses.

This plague that is overtaking My own at this stage of the history of humanity is totally directed towards perverting man’s mind so that conscience would collapse, and chaos takes hold of My children, being like boats adrift.

The Earth has changed its axis, magnetism is leading it in another direction, which is causing great and unexpected effects on the Earth, on man, on all nature. So it is with My children - the magnetism that evil generates causes humanity to change its thought, its tastes, its desires, its intentions and to be a totally different creature from one instant to the next. My People do not see the depths of the confrontation of good and evil, nor do they look with concern at the proliferation of norms contrary to Me in everything that can represent Me, they do not see the pestilential agendas of sin being approved in the nations, they do not see how little by little, with great diplomacy, I am being taken out of My House, out of the Churches - but more serious is how, by human will, man is removing me from his life.

"Therefore take the armour of God, that you may be able to resist on the fateful day and stand firm after having overcome everything" (Ephesians 6: 13).
    My People are living the great universal Battle prophesied between "good and evil" and they do not want to believe it. Many of My children have embraced the Devil, his perversions, his ways of extreme immorality, of death, which lead them to lose their souls if they do not repent. Forgetting the Divine Law, they dare to profane what is of My House, they commit sacrilegious acts in order to satisfy the Devil. This accumulation of evil contains within itself the force of the Devil’s own action and work, and, not being firm in the Faith, you cannot be immovable.

Feed yourselves with My Body and My Blood, pray and be My Love, My Mercy and My Hope for your brothers and sisters.

"My Kingdom is not of this world" (cf. Jn 18:36), My Kingdom will survive for ever and ever.

My People should know the Prophecies that My Mother and I have given them so that you are not found asleep.

My Beloved People, you should not let what is happening on Earth go unnoticed; the signs and signals are announcements for those who are asleep to awaken.

My Mother Prepares My Second Coming and She, by Her Hand, will bring My Angel of Peace (1) to My Children so that He gives you My Love, My Guidance, and sustain you. Then unbelievers will see My Angel of Peace and will listen to Him and regain hope. My Mother: Door of Heaven, Morning Star, Sun that never darkens, by order of Our Most Holy Trinity, is the Ark of Salvation in the last times. My Mother bore Me in Her Womb and that Blessed Womb will be what leads My People to Me.

Pray My children, pray for the West, it has become contaminated and disobeys Me. Pray My children, pray so that you resist until the end. Pray My children, pray for Canada, the unexpected comes to that nation. Beloved People of Mine, wake up! My call is urgent, do not sleep.
    I WILL PREVAIL! (Mt 16,1.

I bless you.
    Your Jesus.
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    (1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace ...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

Via John Leary

May 30, 2019: (Ascension Thursday)
    Jesus said: “My people, some of your people are claiming that it is the global warming that is causing more violent weather. You are seeing some global warming, but this is happening more from a loss of magnetism in your magnetosphere, than just and increase in carbon dioxide. The earth is getting ready for a shift in the poles, and as this happens, your scientists have seen a 15% loss in the strength of your magnetosphere over the last 200 years. The magnetic North is moving 40 miles a year toward Russia. Pray that you can adjust to these changes, as some of these storms are a punishment for your abortion sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, those people, who live in the center of your country, are suffering one storm after another. On your news, you are seeing all the destruction. You are seeing so much rain, that places along your rivers are flooding. Pray for the victims of these storms because some have lost their homes, and some have died. Even your farm crops could suffer losses from too much rain. You are seeing weather changes all over the world because the sun is stronger due to a drop in your protection from your magnetosphere.”

June 6, 2019:

Jesus said: “My people, a lot of your politicians have been talking about global warming and reducing all sources of burning fossil fuels that produce carbon dioxide, which is a ‘greenhouse’ gas. A sudden stoppage of burning fossil fuels is not very practical because you cannot make enough energy without using such fuels. Water power, nuclear power, solar power, and wind power cannot replace your fuels and supply enough energy for your needs. You have researched the decrease in the strength of your magnetosphere around the earth which is causing more global warming than carbon dioxide.The poles of the earth are changing, as your magnetic North pole is moving 40 miles a year toward Russia. During this polar shift, the strength of your magnetosphere will decrease, and it is decreasing 5% every ten years. This is a big story which overshadows all of your attempts to stop burning fossil fuels. The carbon credits are a hoax to control nations. Let the people research this magnetism decrease on their own, and they will see why the sun is heating up the earth more, which overshadows any ‘Green’ plan.”

June 27, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are starting to see more unusual hot weather coming to your country that will challenge your electric grid for air conditioning. Your flooded rivers are still in flood stage that could threaten your food supplies. Your country is not alone because Europe is seeing 100 F temperatures with fires in Spain. Your weather is changing and it appears to be heating up from a decrease in the strength of your magnetosphere in addition to your increased carbon dioxide. These natural disasters are a continuing punishment for your abortions.”

Last edited by The Cub; 07-01-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Hmmmmm.....dunno, Jesse:

https://youtu.be/id-wcqHu2bA