Thread: The Fading of Earth's Magnetic Field is Accelerating

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If it's any consolation there is now available an artist's rendering of a closely studied black hole that consumed kazillions of $$$$ ... the study not the hole.

O.W.

Yukon Indian Chief: We are seeing birds up in our community we have never seen before – Their migrations are changing – The snow is changing – The rivers are changing – Everything is changing right in front of our eyes

http://strangesounds.org/2019/05/yuk...-old-crow.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (Yet to be approved by the Church; a large block of her earlier messages carry the IMPRIMATUR.)
    MAY 24, 2019

My People:
    My Beloved People, I do not abandon you when you are most besieged by the Devil. On the contrary, I protect you and send My Heavenly Armies for the SALVATION OF A SINGLE SOUL, BUT THAT SOUL MUST WANT TO BE SAVED AND BE WILLING TO BE RESCUED.

This does not imply that My People do not suffer for their own purification, it does not imply that you enjoy Heaven in advance. Together with all humanity, My children pass through the sieve of trials and emerge triumphant.

Humanity has been tested and has suffered undeniable trials because of weakness in Faith and the prompt welcome it has offered the Devil. The strategy of the Devil has overcome My children and these have fallen into the clutches of envy, a poor counselor in leading you to want to attain My Will without passing via this "Divine Sculptor".

The battle between "Good and Evil" has existed and yet man is unable to retain his experience, but continues to suffer from his own disobedience.

My People see historical events in miniature, and those who are living at this instant in which the Devil's persecution is spreading throughout the Earth, in striving for souls to be lost, view My Word and that of My Mother inattentively and without awareness.

You see the tip of the iceberg without processing the depth of what you are living at present and what you will live in the future; you are told about peace accords and you do not visualize what My Word anticipates so that you wake up before the storm. Disobedience makes My children blind and deaf, the Devil's cunning muddies your thinking so that like rivers of mud, My Own become contaminated and suffer from grave spiritual illnesses.

This plague that is overtaking My own at this stage of the history of humanity is totally directed towards perverting man’s mind so that conscience would collapse, and chaos takes hold of My children, being like boats adrift.

The Earth has changed its axis, magnetism is leading it in another direction, which is causing great and unexpected effects on the Earth, on man, on all nature. So it is with My children - the magnetism that evil generates causes humanity to change its thought, its tastes, its desires, its intentions and to be a totally different creature from one instant to the next. My People do not see the depths of the confrontation of good and evil, nor do they look with concern at the proliferation of norms contrary to Me in everything that can represent Me, they do not see the pestilential agendas of sin being approved in the nations, they do not see how little by little, with great diplomacy, I am being taken out of My House, out of the Churches - but more serious is how, by human will, man is removing me from his life.

"Therefore take the armour of God, that you may be able to resist on the fateful day and stand firm after having overcome everything" (Ephesians 6: 13).
    My People are living the great universal Battle prophesied between "good and evil" and they do not want to believe it. Many of My children have embraced the Devil, his perversions, his ways of extreme immorality, of death, which lead them to lose their souls if they do not repent. Forgetting the Divine Law, they dare to profane what is of My House, they commit sacrilegious acts in order to satisfy the Devil. This accumulation of evil contains within itself the force of the Devil’s own action and work, and, not being firm in the Faith, you cannot be immovable.

Feed yourselves with My Body and My Blood, pray and be My Love, My Mercy and My Hope for your brothers and sisters.

"My Kingdom is not of this world" (cf. Jn 18:36), My Kingdom will survive for ever and ever.

My People should know the Prophecies that My Mother and I have given them so that you are not found asleep.

My Beloved People, you should not let what is happening on Earth go unnoticed; the signs and signals are announcements for those who are asleep to awaken.

My Mother Prepares My Second Coming and She, by Her Hand, will bring My Angel of Peace (1) to My Children so that He gives you My Love, My Guidance, and sustain you. Then unbelievers will see My Angel of Peace and will listen to Him and regain hope. My Mother: Door of Heaven, Morning Star, Sun that never darkens, by order of Our Most Holy Trinity, is the Ark of Salvation in the last times. My Mother bore Me in Her Womb and that Blessed Womb will be what leads My People to Me.

Pray My children, pray for the West, it has become contaminated and disobeys Me. Pray My children, pray so that you resist until the end. Pray My children, pray for Canada, the unexpected comes to that nation. Beloved People of Mine, wake up! My call is urgent, do not sleep.
    I WILL PREVAIL! (Mt 16,1.

I bless you.
    Your Jesus.
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    (1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace ...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via John Leary

May 30, 2019: (Ascension Thursday)
    Jesus said: “My people, some of your people are claiming that it is the global warming that is causing more violent weather. You are seeing some global warming, but this is happening more from a loss of magnetism in your magnetosphere, than just and increase in carbon dioxide. The earth is getting ready for a shift in the poles, and as this happens, your scientists have seen a 15% loss in the strength of your magnetosphere over the last 200 years. The magnetic North is moving 40 miles a year toward Russia. Pray that you can adjust to these changes, as some of these storms are a punishment for your abortion sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, those people, who live in the center of your country, are suffering one storm after another. On your news, you are seeing all the destruction. You are seeing so much rain, that places along your rivers are flooding. Pray for the victims of these storms because some have lost their homes, and some have died. Even your farm crops could suffer losses from too much rain. You are seeing weather changes all over the world because the sun is stronger due to a drop in your protection from your magnetosphere.”

June 6, 2019:

Jesus said: “My people, a lot of your politicians have been talking about global warming and reducing all sources of burning fossil fuels that produce carbon dioxide, which is a ‘greenhouse’ gas. A sudden stoppage of burning fossil fuels is not very practical because you cannot make enough energy without using such fuels. Water power, nuclear power, solar power, and wind power cannot replace your fuels and supply enough energy for your needs. You have researched the decrease in the strength of your magnetosphere around the earth which is causing more global warming than carbon dioxide.The poles of the earth are changing, as your magnetic North pole is moving 40 miles a year toward Russia. During this polar shift, the strength of your magnetosphere will decrease, and it is decreasing 5% every ten years. This is a big story which overshadows all of your attempts to stop burning fossil fuels. The carbon credits are a hoax to control nations. Let the people research this magnetism decrease on their own, and they will see why the sun is heating up the earth more, which overshadows any ‘Green’ plan.”

June 27, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are starting to see more unusual hot weather coming to your country that will challenge your electric grid for air conditioning. Your flooded rivers are still in flood stage that could threaten your food supplies. Your country is not alone because Europe is seeing 100 F temperatures with fires in Spain. Your weather is changing and it appears to be heating up from a decrease in the strength of your magnetosphere in addition to your increased carbon dioxide. These natural disasters are a continuing punishment for your abortions.”

Last edited by The Cub; 07-01-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Hmmmmm.....dunno, Jesse:

https://youtu.be/id-wcqHu2bA

5 Truths About Earth's Magnetic Reversal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIay...ature=youtu.be

it was revealed years ago that the HAARP project in alaska and now other places was heating up our ionsisphere (sp) when activated and there was and is concerns about it disrupting our magnetic field as well, here again science messing with things they know nothing about another point is CERN, but what the hell, right...... we are just little people who have no voice......

I don't think that I have posted this video. It was published by NOVA in 2003, and is a VERY GOOD presentation of what has been occurring, is occurring and what to expect to occur in respect of the polar flip. NB: The thinning of the magenetosphere is part of the process: